BatMMoBEBoG

Our best bits.
RandomHero
Joined in 2008

PostRe: BatMMoBEBoG
by RandomHero » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:24 pm

By my (very quick) count, there are 19 players left. 5 of which are wolves, now I take it the wolves win when they outnumber the humans (or equal the number). So unless we get the alpha pretty soon we are screwed, in fact, we pretty much need to get a wolf a day which is pretty much impossible. Especially with the amount of inactives there.

Anyway, I was suspicious of MCN earlier but unless he is using a very cheap tactic I think is being truthful about just not bothering to play. And this is the problem, how do we know which inactives are just not bothering and which ones are just hiding.

Memento Mori
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

by Memento Mori » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:33 pm

Goat of Christmas Past wrote:Ah wtf man. I bet DML never has this sort of problem.

RandomHero wrote:In the last AYAW, as soon as one wolf died the wolf kills went down from 3 to 2, then after a second wolf was killed the wolf kills went from 2 to 1. Non of this alpha nonsense that Rog mentioned, so surely the wolf kills should be going down to one now?

The thing about an inactive cull is you never know who exactly is inactive. PCCD for example stated he had been taking part a lot 'behind the scenes' be it talking with others on MSN or whatnot, I don't know. So if I was to kill someone doing something like this there could be a lot of backlash from them claiming that they are playing. But using different tactics.

I don't mean to keep posting being dead and all but I just wanted to answer this. It becomes very difficult to identify pirates if they don't post in the thread. In fact it's impossible. If someone doesn't make at least one post in the thread evey 24 hours they should be killed off.

RandomHero wrote:By my (very quick) count, there are 19 players left. 5 of which are wolves, now I take it the wolves win when they outnumber the humans (or equal the number). So unless we get the alpha pretty soon we are screwed, in fact, we pretty much need to get a wolf a day which is pretty much impossible. Especially with the amount of inactives there.

Anyway, I was suspicious of MCN earlier but unless he is using a very cheap tactic I think is being truthful about just not bothering to play. And this is the problem, how do we know which inactives are just not bothering and which ones are just hiding.

If MCN has had enough and is busy elsewhere, Goat should just kill him off. He won't mind unless he's a lying pirate.

Mori out.

Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

by Drumstick » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:28 pm

So the voting stage has commenced yes?

Check out my YouTube channel!
One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image Image
mcjihge2
Joined in 2008

by mcjihge2 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:32 pm

Ive put MCN and Clarkman in. Both have been inactive and contributed little in thread, I failed to hear from either of them, so they go in.

Xbox Live: GCE
Bigerich
Joined in 2008

by Bigerich » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:50 pm

I think MCN should be killed off by Goat. He (MCN) said himself he couldn't be arsed to play anyway.

I'll go with Clarkman, in any case.

RandomHero
Joined in 2008

by RandomHero » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:57 pm

I'm voting Clarkman, mainly because after MCN's post I think he just not bothering with the game so it would be a waste of a kill to get him, Clarkman however has done some slightly odd posting (although he has only posted a couplle of times).

Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by Drumstick » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:00 pm

Clarkman it is then, on the basis that MCN should be killed off.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image Image
RandomHero
Joined in 2008

by RandomHero » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:04 pm

I think seeing as a lot of think that MCN is just not bothering with the game so is a civilian. Should we try and convince everyone to vote out Clarkman, because if we don't and we have luckily caught a wolf out of the inactives then the wolves could easily sway the vote.

So, everyone vote Clarkman?

mcjihge2
Joined in 2008

by mcjihge2 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:05 pm

I think im going to vote for Clarkman too.

Xbox Live: GCE
Kanbei
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by Kanbei » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:44 pm

Have to say it does get ridiculously boring if no one posts, there should be at least a post a day. Unless, they give a good reason...

The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

by The People's ElboReformat » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:01 pm

Still time to vote for either MCN or Clarkman.

Sorry to do this but I'm going to be late back again tonight ( :fp: ). Not sure what's going on, I apparently have a social life now.

The Eeveelution club! \o/
Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:04 pm

strawberry floats sake Goat. :x

The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

by The People's ElboReformat » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:12 pm

Phoenix Ten Lords wrote:strawberry floats sake Goat. :x

You're just jealous because you have no real life friends. Blorl.

The Eeveelution club! \o/
Albert
Joined in 2008

by Albert » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:53 pm

I can't allow this to be on page 2.

Memento Mori
Joined in 2008

by Memento Mori » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:54 pm

This is what happens when you kill off the most active member of the thread.

FatDaz
Joined in 2008

by FatDaz » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:57 pm

Memento Merry wrote:This is what happens when you kill off the most active member of the thread.

yep and it wasnt even the pirates who did it :fp:

Memento Mori
Joined in 2008

by Memento Mori » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:00 pm

FatDaz wrote:
Memento Merry wrote:This is what happens when you kill off the most active member of the thread.

I was referring to myself but yeah you too. Rest assured Memento Mori's Are you a Vampire? (MMAYAV?) coming in easter will have an inactive cull which will sort everything out.

Red Devil
Joined in 2008

by Red Devil » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:01 pm

:fp:

Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by Drumstick » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:15 pm

Memento Merry wrote:
FatDaz wrote:

I was referring to myself but yeah you too. Rest assured Memento Mori's Are you a Vampire? (MMAYAV?) coming in easter will have an inactive cull which will sort everything out.

:lol:

Can't wait.

Image Image Image
Memento Mori
Joined in 2008

by Memento Mori » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:18 pm

Drumstick wrote:
Memento Merry wrote:
FatDaz wrote:

:lol:

Can't wait.

Maybe I'll give everyone human PMs for a laugh.

Return to “Archive”