Post Pathetic Facebook Status Things

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
Roonmastor
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Post Pathetic Facebook Status Things
by Roonmastor » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:28 pm

In the days before facebook I almost dated a girl who I just know would have posted crap like that. Except she was hot and rich.

In hindsight, I should have stuck that out.

Denster
Joined in 2008

by Denster » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:29 pm

franklk wrote:This girl I used to go to school with constantly posts updates on her tragic life, it always makes me laugh :lol: This is the last couple of days

After which one person posted she wasn't ugly (so they must think shes fat) and another person posted she isn't fat (so must think shes ugly :lol: BTW she is fat and ugly :lol:

I laughed out loud at this bit. Class, utter class! :lol: :lol:

Denster
Joined in 2008

by Denster » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:31 pm

Roonmastor wrote:In the days before facebook I almost dated a girl who I just know would have posted crap like that. Except she was hot and rich.

In hindsight, I should have stuck that out.

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

Roonmastor
Joined in 2008

by Roonmastor » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:40 pm

Man, she was annoying as hell though. Worked out okay in the end as I dated some other girl soon after for a good while.

John Matrix
Joined in 2008

by John Matrix » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:13 pm

John Matrix wrote:Image

How the strawberry float did the 3rd person get a distinction? I really hate people who write like that. :fp:

Gandalf
Joined in 2008

by Gandalf » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:23 pm

[Blank] got a iGasm for her bday it has 8 speeds!! Yes 8!! Best strawberry floating present ever!!!!!!!

Red Yoshi
Joined in 2008
AKA: Echo

by Red Yoshi » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Gandalf wrote:[Blank] got a iGasm for her bday it has 8 speeds!! Yes 8!! Best strawberry floating present ever!!!!!!!

I'm assuming that pun was completely unintentional on her behalf?

Barley
Joined in 2008

by Barley » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:03 pm

[Blank] is happy she is on the packing line at work now!

Sadly, I still would. :fp:

qupe
Joined in 2008

by qupe » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:09 pm

is happy that im gonna have the house to myself for the next week! woop woop!

next day

is looking to recruit a new sex slave to be at my beck and call 24/7

next day

is thinking that last night was pretty awesome with mr h!!! Damn babe ur amazin! xx

is still looking to recruit a new sex slave to be at my beck and call 24/7 and do exactly what i say! (50 mins after the one above - real amazing)

dislikes having the house to myself....need someone to stay with me! :-(.

Roonmastor
Joined in 2008

by Roonmastor » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:10 pm

is wondering how the hell the new facebook works!!

is not liking the new facebook.

wonders why we even 'needed' a new Facebook in the first place

is OMG NEW FACEBOOK IS AWFUL!

Get over it, people. Yes, even you Emily!

Gandalf
Joined in 2008

by Gandalf » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:17 pm

[Blank] is wondering why her kids dont listen... you say to them "dont ask 4 anything at other peoples houses.wat do they do as soon as they walk in.can i have a drink

Who gives a strawberry float? :?

Stez
Joined in 2008

by Stez » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:28 pm

This [Blank] chap is a right twat

emilythestrange
Joined in 2008

by emilythestrange » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Roonmastor wrote:
is wondering how the hell the new facebook works!!

is not liking the new facebook.

wonders why we even 'needed' a new Facebook in the first place

is OMG NEW FACEBOOK IS AWFUL!

Get over it, people. Yes, even you Emily!

Pfft, I didn't think that was such a bad thing to say, it was pointless changing it.

Suffocate Peon
Joined in 2008
AKA: Arv

by Suffocate Peon » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:52 pm

Jaxley wrote:It's funny how some people use facebook to document every moment of their lives. Like that -
Pilch wrote:[blank] is enjoying his apple tart and ice cream :).

My god.

I know, I know, people should talk less and create more, do less and observe more.

Jimmy Sizzle
Joined in 2008

by Jimmy Sizzle » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:17 pm

Here's a few choice ones from some of my 115 facebox knob mates

-[blank] is getting for the start of Arsenal’s campaign of the group stages of the Champions League.

If you're going to post something that inane then at least check it for glaring and irritating errors.

-[blank] is still feelin gooseberry fool n is possibly lookin 4new job.

The classic whinge and the old at least something new is on the horizon bollocks thrown in just in case anyone gives a gooseberry fool about their health and career.

-[blank] is having nightmares with this bloody computer.

Good thing facebook is available on that bloody computer so you could tell us all about these nightmares you're having, dickhead. Nothing like a bit of catharsis.

I'll post more as they come in, but there is one guy who only ever posts horribly cheery drivel about how amazing everything is. Lets call him Captain Moron and here's an example:

-Captain Moron is listening to Load by Metallica. I was 13 when this came out! Lol

Just ghastlty, and the album is gooseberry fool too. This guy's nauseating love of every little turd that drops into his brain really annoys me and I'm glad I don't actually live anywhere near him now, because I wouldn't be able to control myself when I see him. "How was Load then? Still like it do ya? 13 when it came out were you? Well isn't that a stupid, pointless thing to observe you prick"?

jamcc
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by jamcc » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:23 pm

Jimmy Sizzle wrote:Here's a few choice ones from some of my 115 facebox knob mates

-[blank] is getting for the start of Arsenal’s campaign of the group stages of the Champions League.

If you're going to post something that inane then at least check it for glaring and irritating errors.

-[blank] is still feelin gooseberry fool n is possibly lookin 4new job.

The classic whinge and the old at least something new is on the horizon bollocks thrown in just in case anyone gives a gooseberry fool about their health and career.

-[blank] is having nightmares with this bloody computer.

Good thing facebook is available on that bloody computer so you could tell us all about these nightmares you're having, dickhead. Nothing like a bit of catharsis.

I'll post more as they come in, but there is one guy who only ever posts horribly cheery drivel about how amazing everything is. Lets call him Captain Moron and here's an example:

-Captain Moron is listening to Load by Metallica. I was 13 when this came out! Lol

Just ghastlty, and the album is gooseberry fool too. This guy's nauseating love of every little turd that drops into his brain really annoys me and I'm glad I don't actually live anywhere near him now, because I wouldn't be able to control myself when I see him. "How was Load then? Still like it do ya? 13 when it came out were you? Well isn't that a stupid, pointless thing to observe you prick"?

Your post sounds like the kind of thoughts I'd have or the kind of rant I'd have at work. :lol:

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:30 pm

Jimmy Sizzle wrote:-Captain Moron is listening to Load by Metallica. I was 13 when this came out! Lol

So you're annoyed that he likes an album that you don't like? Doesn't that make you the nauseating little turd?

Denster
Joined in 2008

by Denster » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:31 pm

Check my latest!

Doug Rocket
Joined in 2008

by Doug Rocket » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:36 pm

-[BLANK] is gonna go on rob for hub cap!!!! lmao

Jesus wept.

Return to “Stuff”