AYAV? gg all

Our best bits.
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: AYAV?
by Qikz » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:18 am

Ritual, I can't for one second work out why you still think I'm suspicious. I want to keep Tiarny alive as long as possible and can't understand why people are annoying by the Mock/Tapmayor stuff. I want to win as a villager, I've never won one of these before. Ever. :lol:

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
Herdanos
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
AKA: lol don't ask

by Herdanos » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:41 am

Shameless bump for next page.

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Herdanos
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008

PostWho's a vampire?
by Herdanos » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 am

Songwriter
Why might he be a vamp?
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:Songwriter
Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:23 pm
Viewing private messages

:o

Songwriter, at 7:40pm, wrote:Ha. I didnt think I was even in the game as i was told there too many people yesterday.

Just found out I am.

I vant your blood. Seriously I do want your blood as last time I had a heart attack and nearly died.

Decide for yourself whether 17 minutes is a reasonable time between reading your role PM, and posting about it. Alternatively, decide for yourself if Somngwriter spent those 17 minutes chatting to his fellow vamps.
Hasn't voted in a single mayor contest. Has done very little except say he was suspicious of StayDead. Verdict: Unlikely, but possible, vamp/count.

_____

Luwinski
Why might he be a vamp?
Luwinski wrote:Us villagers will win! Dirty scummy nolifing vampires can continue to rot in their caskets!

This post was made on the very first night.

Luwinski wrote:I have a really icky feeling that Cuban Pete isn't a vampire! Yeah I guess vampires put themselves up for mayorship - but so soon? Hmm....

Extremely quiet but is still alive. Survived the god-kill yesterday due to posts that were only made in order to keep him in the game; has contributed little else. Was less active than the other 'inactive' players killed by the vamps in the early game, so perhaps this is because of his tendencies towards sucking people's blood? Verdict: Unless the count decided to pick two lesser-known names, Luwinski won't be a vampire.

_____

Oh Teh Noes
Why might he be a vamp?
Ran for mayor with two villagers as nominees on the very first day. Stated that he "always run[sic] for mayor on the first day and I've always been a villager." If he was picked as a vamp this'd be a very clever move - it's consistent enough with his past behaviour as to not prove suspicious, and the fact he ran on the first day would suggest he's not a vamp (again, using past behaviour as a guide) - yet he got away with nominating two villagers and deflecting attention away from himself.
TAP wants him dead - he's said himself that he'll happily not run (for mayor) if OTN is lynched. Note that Mockmaster nominated Zenigame without any real explanation yesterday and he was lynched - vampire. Perhaps Mocky and TAP are quietly going about their gameplan, but have just stopped announcing their finds? If so - maybe they've found the last vampire? It's still early enough for TAP to declare his mayoral intentions - perhaps he's planning on doing so if someone running for mayor who's NOT nominating OTN starts to win the contest? Verdict: potential vampire.

_____

DML
Why might he be a vamp?
On page seven, Memento Mori gave a list of four players he'd choose to be vampires if he was building a team. DML was at the top of a list that contained TAP (seer), Drumstick (dead villager) and Mocky (either a villager, or the worst count ever).
Bizarre and confused behaviour and postings. DML 'historically' gets picked off by the cruel, harsh members of GRCade as thanks for running these games in the past. This hasn't happened this time and yet he's still alive - his defence to which is generally "come on, who'd pick me? I'm an obvious target". Has been 'confirmed' (by Mockmaster) as a villager, presumably off the back of his contact network with TAP and DaLax. TAP has not contradicted Mocky's claim, so it must be true. Remember that the count was picked at random, meaning DML has had as much chance as you or I to be the count - if he did get picked, imagine what uphill struggle he'd face to win the game! At the same time: if he's a villager the vamps will want to keep him alive for as long as possible to keep him suspicious. Verdict: impossible to call.

_____

Parksey
Why might he be a vamp?
Because when he got shot dead by a hunter, Psychic Sykes told everyone that he was a vampire. This is the strongest lead in this post IMO. Verdict: werewolf.

_____

Wiggles
Why might he be a vamp?
Played a fairly quiet, inconspicuous game so far - which would make sense alongside Luke's 'general' level of activity, Mori's more active approach and Parksey's sporadic long thought-out posting. Voted against lynching Luke_25 on day two, then voted for lynching Mori on day 4 as part of TAP's landslide victory - but would to do otherwise prove suspicious in the long run? Did not vote for TAP's day 6 landslide which saw Luke lynched, however. Verdict: probably a villager.

_____

StayDead
Why might he be a vamp?
Parksey was fairly vocal that lynching Pete wasn't really a 'lead' as such - despite him being a villager. StayDead took the same approach. Seemed happy to let PCCD be lynched on day two until I ran on a platform of PCCD and Luke_25, at which point StayDead became more defensive of PCCD. Has been both the most vocal supporter and opponent of the Mockmaster/TAP partnership. Claims to have been 'taken for a ride' by Memento Mori. Verdict: crazed villager.

_____

Frank
Why might he be a vamp?
Frank wrote:This is why I'm crap at these games :fp:

Yet he's still here.
The above post by Frank was in reference to him not knowing/understanding when the roles were given out. Perhaps Frank did so to ensure no-one suspected him...
Not really one of the more active posters... got 'bored' by TAP/Mocky's winning rotation system, so is now under suspicion. Verdict: there are better leads out there.

_____

DangChris xD
Why might he be a vamp?
Why might he be a vamp? He might be the strawberry floating count for all I know and he's playing the best strawberry floating double bluff in history, but how likely is that? If I was the count I'd pick one 'little' name (as opposed to 'big' names) and I reckon we've already gotten him - Luke_25. If the count picked DangChris xD as a vamp as well, and now it's just the two of them left, I reckon he'll hammer a stake through his own heart before long. Take a look at DangChris's post history if you don't believe me. So, no, I don't think he's a vamp. Verdict: pre-teen.

_____

Irene Demova
Why might he be a vamp?
Said not to chase big names, as it was a bad idea, but two 'big names' have since been chased, lynched, and identified as vamps. Has thrown doubt at me, saying I'm gathering 'spurious' evidence. I suppose he might do the same today. According to DarkRitual's dossier, "Said that he, Banjo, pyxl8 and Red should be on the block for their post levels." If these three are villagers (something I believe to be entirely possible) then perhaps he's deliberately trying to stir up doubt on innocent people? Seems to have gotten quieter as the vamps have been doing worse - this is either through lack of being able to contribute much (which is fair enough) or fear of incriminating oneself (vampire!) Honestly though - I think there are better leads out there, and Irene should only come under further suspicion if those leads prove fruitless. Verdict: not enough evidence to suspect at this stage.

Herdanos
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008

by Herdanos » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:43 am

Oh Teh Noes: Irene Demova, Frank, DML and Songwriter
Votes: (0)

Clarkman: Karlprof, Banjo, Somebody Else's Problem and 1 unspecified

DarkRitual: Irene Demova, DML, Pyxl-8 and StayDead

The Alchemist Penguin:* 4 unspecified
Votes: StayDead (1)

Deadline: 2:00pm

*has not currently declared intention to run for mayor

As no-one is yet nominating Oh Teh Noes, I'm not voting yet.

Hank Scorpio
Joined in 2008

by Hank Scorpio » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:13 am

I can see where SD's coming from but do we want to risk wasting this chance of lynching potentially the last Vamp and the Count ?

20 times, 20 times, Man United...
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:15 am

Hank Scorpio wrote:I can see where SD's coming from but do we want to risk wasting this chance of lynching potentially the last Vamp and the Count ?

TAP can go up and lynch whatever and whoever people want.

We don't have to risk anything.

WE NEED TAP ALIVE.

Hank Scorpio
Joined in 2008

by Hank Scorpio » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:16 am

StayDead wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:I can see where SD's coming from but do we want to risk wasting this chance of lynching potentially the last Vamp and the Count ?

WE NEED TAP ALIVE.

Well if he isn't here it's going to be a bit difficult.

20 times, 20 times, Man United...
Herdanos
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008

by Herdanos » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:17 am

I don't get where you're coming from Hank, there's no waste.

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:17 am

Hank Scorpio wrote:
StayDead wrote:

WE NEED TAP ALIVE.

Well if he isn't here it's going to be a bit difficult.

He gets voted in. Then he has until 6PM to get the mayoral candidates in.

Clarkman
Joined in 2008

by Clarkman » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:21 am

@SD, judging by last night's surprise lack of Vamp killings, it looks like the Witch Doctor has cottoned on to the fact that TAP just needs to be solidly protected every night.

Tonight, Mocky will probably die if they kill sensibly.

There are a lot of mind games in play when Vamps have only one kill available.

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:22 am

They can't protect the same person every night can they?

Either way, it's better we keep both the witch doctor and TAP alive. That way they can keep rotating and we know we have two guaranteed people who are not the count.

The Alchemist Penguin
Joined in 2008

by The Alchemist Penguin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:30 am

StayDead wrote:When the count is the only one left, we can try different tactics

Herdanos
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008

by Herdanos » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:30 am

So long as the witch doctor and TAP stay alive we can't lose - eventually they'll seer the last non-count vamp, leaving just the count, making it impossible for them to outnumber us!

I'm off out now so, sod it, here's my vote for TAP. Tiarny, when you run for mayor today, I would recommend you make OTN one of your four lynch picks.

Dan out.

EDIT: Oh hey TAP. Running for mayor? :D

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:37 am

The Alchemist Penguin wrote:
StayDead wrote:When the count is the only one left, we can try different tactics

Just kill the last vamp before you step down TAP.

I don't care about funhavers, I'm here to win and we need to get that last vamp you can seer before you die.

Ropes
Joined in 2008

by Ropes » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:41 am

Ok, time to get involved. I am going to run for mayor today. My idea is to run as mayor with the witch doctor protecting TAP, but with the sole intention of finding the count. TAP as our only seer is vital for finding the last vamp but is useless against the count's powers, therefore I have a somewhat radical plan.

My four nominees for lynch would be: DML, Mockmaster, Karlprof and Irene

Obviously, having Mocky up there may be a surprise. Barring TAP, he is the safest person within our community, but (sorry Mocky) he is easily replaced. Is it possible that this was the plan all along? The vamp's only need the count alive to win and with Mocky being the insider to all our information, this could quite possibly be the best plan ever. This is my first game of this type so I have little experience, but could TAP have been screwed over by Mocky?

The others, well there up due to the fact of their likeliness of being the count. Maybe there too obvious, but we have to whittle it down.

I realise this may make look suspicious and I'm happy for my logic to be shoot down, but I can see the game drifting along getting nowhere when we're just hoping to seer the last vamp. We have to find the Count!

Dan. wrote:
Oh Teh Noes: Irene Demova, Frank, DML and Songwriter

Clarkman: Karlprof, Banjo, Somebody Else's Problem and 1 unspecified

DarkRitual: Irene Demova, DML, Pyxl-8 and StayDead

The Alchemist Penguin:* 4 unspecified
Votes: StayDead (1)

Ropes: Irene Demova, DML, Mockmaster and Karlprof

Deadline: 2:00pm

*has not currently declared intention to run for mayor

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 am

Ropes wrote:Ok, time to get involved. I am going to run for mayor today. My idea is to run as mayor with the witch doctor protecting TAP, but with the sole intention of finding the count. TAP as our only seer is vital for finding the last vamp but is useless against the count's powers, therefore I have a somewhat radical plan.

Is it possible that TAP was protected last night? And can he be protected two night in a row?

Clarkman
Joined in 2008

by Clarkman » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:56 am

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Ropes wrote:Ok, time to get involved. I am going to run for mayor today. My idea is to run as mayor with the witch doctor protecting TAP, but with the sole intention of finding the count. TAP as our only seer is vital for finding the last vamp but is useless against the count's powers, therefore I have a somewhat radical plan.

Is it possible that TAP was protected last night? And can he be protected two night in a row?

Yes and yes.

Mocky is not the Count. He has been a crap Count if so.

Ropes
Joined in 2008

by Ropes » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 am

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:

Well, I think it's pretty certain TAP was protected last night but I'm unsure whether you can be protected two nights in a row. I'd have thought yes, but have no idea.

If he can't be protected tonight, then there's little point in anyone else running for mayor today and whoever would like to run can do so tomorrow when TAP can be protected by the WD.

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 am

Well if Tiarny can be protected again tonight, Ropes gets my vote.

A J Styles
Joined in 2008

by A J Styles » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:01 pm

What about protecting the Witch Doctor though?

Return to “Archive”