Alpha's J-Adventure 2 - Final Update (P28) All Updates (P1)

Our best bits.
Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

PostRe: Alpha's J-Adventure 2 - SUPER POTATO VIDEO TOUR (P9)
by Fatal Exception » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Oh, and try WinAVI Video Capture.

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:16 pm

Internet in my room, can you pm me a link to that software, too tired to search it.

I think I want to come home already :cry:

Roonmastor
Joined in 2008

by Roonmastor » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:17 pm

Don't you dare, Alpha.

Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008

by Fatal Exception » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:28 pm

Alpha eX wrote:Internet in my room, can you pm me a link to that software, too tired to search it.

I think I want to come home already :cry:

Search google, it's like the first link. :fp:

Also, don't come home, have some fun.

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Hulohot
Joined in 2008
AKA: dan_e1990

by Hulohot » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:53 pm

Love it Alpha, I'm so jealous. I look forward to reading this every day. :D Super Potato looks fun.

Super Dragon 64
Joined in 2008

by Super Dragon 64 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:01 pm

Super Potato looks amazing, this whole blog is excellent, great work Alpha! I loved all the pictures you've taken as well, especially the one of the dragon fountain a couple of pages back :P I even recognized the temple that Lewis and Aaron went to, that had the Nazi symbols on it, when I saw it in your pictures. Looking forward to seeing what else you get up to, and what the Mr. Doughnut prize is.

Dolph Wiggler
Joined in 2008

by Dolph Wiggler » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:45 pm

This is a great read Alpha, cheers for the effort. So jealous, i'd love to go to there, probably won't happen til i'm finished my degree though.

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:36 pm

Day 4 - Aeon Lake Town

Sadly, I won't be doing more video blogs until I find some good web cam software to record them, I tried the one Fatal Exepection suggested but it didn't work, couldn't find my devices.

Anyway, for breakfast today I obviously went to Mister Donut, this time, I went to Akihabara to go there, I had to get some gashapon for someone so after that, went for breakfast. Today I had the Mascot Ring Donut, it's basically a glazed donut but the dough inside has a strange texture, it's quite chewy and thick. With that, I also had another donut ball, this one had coffee icing and custard cream inside, it was really nice.

After breakfast I went back to Ueno to drop everything off, I then made my way to Ueno Station to meet my gf. Today we went to Aeon Lake Town. It's a new shopping mall in Japan, it's located in Saitama. Aeon Lake Town is one of the biggest there with an end-to-end walking distance of 1 kilometer.

From Ueno, it took about half an hour to get there using a few trains, when we got there, the first shop we saw and went in was a pet megastore! The was a cute puppy display near the enterance and lots of stuff for pets, including dog beer and a whole section of clothes and outfits for dogs...

After that we went into the shopping center, the first store we went in was a huge sweet store, I got a whole basket full of sweets, had them when I got home and did actually vblog them but youtube messed the video up so it didn't work. I really liked the sweet shop, there was so much to choose from.

After that we walked around and looked in the shops. In this next spoiler box are ALOT of photos of the shopping part of the day.

Eventually we got to the top floor, there was a Namco Land arcade with lots of prize type games, mostly stuff for families, there was an interesting interactive display. This was projected onto the wall and you could interact with the stuff in the picture, like kick the balls about or make ripples in the water. I played a few games here.

After that we got some food, there are lots of places to eat in the food part, over 20 different stores. I decided to have some type of curry while my gf got some noodles. After dinner we headed back, she had to leave early so I went to Ueno to walk around a bit.

I went into a toy store opposite the station and there was a song, I followed the music till I got to the display, oh my god, just watch the video...

Giga Pudding, it's a giant pudding in a bucket, I was very tempted to buy one but there's no way I could eat that alone! After that shop I was actually quite tired, went to First Kitchen to get a Melon Soda Float then went back to my hotel and fell asleep.

Was a fun day, really impressed by the shopping center, if you go to Japan make sure you check it out.

Last edited by Alpha eX on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008

by Fatal Exception » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:48 pm

Those dogs are so strawberry floating cute.

The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

by The People's ElboReformat » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:40 pm

Agreed.

I really want some of that Melon soda stuff.

The Eeveelution club! \o/
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:21 pm

Wow, why does Japan get all these such cool things? I mean to them that's probably normal. To find a shopping center as nice as that here in England would be impossible. :(

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
Memento Mori
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

by Memento Mori » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:15 pm

What does Mori sell?

The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

by The People's ElboReformat » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:48 pm

Mori hiding in the shrubbery. Story of his life.

(I'm calling you a stalker and/or pervert)

The Eeveelution club! \o/
Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:14 pm

Yesterday was amazing, post coming soon, I just woke up this second, my laptop was on next to me in bed, I can't remember actually using it when I came home last nigth but skype was on and it looks like I tried to call one of my best friends. Had so much Sake and something called Lime Sour which is amazing.

Oh and Aeon Lake Town is two buildings, Mori and Kaze, they don't sell anything in particular, just the name of the buildings.

I'm not sure if I should go back to bed or not, it's 6am, was so bloody weird just waking up with the laptop here :lol:

Watch this, put the volume on high and just watch, this is amazing and I WILL get one before leaving.

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:29 pm

Must... buy... SWEET... PUDDING...

:shifty:

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
Rightey
Joined in 2008

by Rightey » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:35 pm

I've never even had pudding what's it taste like?

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Infibeyen
Joined in 2008

by Infibeyen » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:44 pm

That's going to be stuck in my head forever now.

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Alpha's J-Adventure 2 - SAKE SAKE SAKE
by Alpha eX » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:49 pm

I've just had the best idea ever, mark my word, this will be awesome. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hopefully I can get Hisae and Rike to share a Giga Pudding with me.

Rightey
Joined in 2008

by Rightey » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:52 pm

Alpha eX wrote:I've just had the best idea ever, mark my word, this will be awesome. :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHO?

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:57 pm

Rightey wrote:
Alpha eX wrote:I've just had the best idea ever, mark my word, this will be awesome. :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHO?

One of my friends and her boyfriend, should have mentioned that.

Going to have breakfast soon, no Mister Donut today, going with Lewis' suggestion of Gyudon from Yoshinoya.

Return to “Archive”