Alpha's J-Adventure 2 - Final Update (P28) All Updates (P1)

Our best bits.
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Alpha's J-Adventure 2 - Single Again
by Drumstick » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:01 am

Alpha eX wrote:I just woke up and i'm feeling awful, it's all starting to sink in now. I haven't done my day 9 post yet, don't want to at the moment.

I'm staying up solely for this update.

Check out my YouTube channel!
One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image Image
Hulohot
Joined in 2008
AKA: dan_e1990

by Hulohot » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:04 am

Sorry to hear about your troubles. :(

bigcheez2k3
Joined in 2008

by bigcheez2k3 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:09 am

Still up, Drummy?

Preezy wrote:She's the hottest thing to come out of the Ukraine since the Chernobyl fallout cloud :shifty:

I didded a youtube thing Clicky!
Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:03 am

I got nothing better to do, not in a mood to go out so two updates coming your way with a bunch of youtube stuff later. Also, the exchange rate here strawberry floating sucks, last time I came here, it was £4 for 1000 yen, today it cost me just under £8 for the same, fuuuuuuuuuuck.

Nova
Joined in 2008

by Nova » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:20 am

Welcome to the recession!

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:36 am

Took over 700 photos today, bloody hell :lol:

Roonmastor
Joined in 2008

by Roonmastor » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:46 pm

Watching the new videos on Youtube. :lol: @ Humping Dogs.

DrPepperMan
Joined in 2008

by DrPepperMan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:19 pm

Roonmastor wrote:Watching the new videos on Youtube. :lol: @ Humping Dogs.

I brought my housemates at uni 2 of these. They are brilliant. Pointless but brilliant! The packaging was brilliant too on the ones that I brought in Tokyo too.

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:26 pm

Day 9 - Skyscrapers and Karaoke

Today didn't start too well, I was supposed to met Yuka at 11 but she emailed at 10 saying she'd be half an hour late, I went back to resting but fell asleep, got there 15 minutes later. I emailed to say i'd be late but she got there at 11, her fault. She was really pissed off, aparently the friend I met the other day had a bit of a go at her for the way she was treating me...

Anyway, Yuka was being a moody bitch but we decided to go to Shinjuku to check out all of the Skyscrapers and the Tokyo Metropolitan Goverment building which has an observation floor in both towers.

When we got there, it was raining, the weather was bad so we walked there underground. Most places here are connected underground, like underground shopping malls, very handy when it's pissing down and you both forgot to bring an umbrella.

When we got to the TMG building there was a large crowd near the enterance, curious, we wandered over to see what was going on. The crowd was all looking at someone about to do a painting but what drew the crowd was the fact he was wearing some sort of boombox / mixing thing. I took a video, check it out:

After the whole thing, the artist wrapped up the painting and put it in a bad, then looked around at the crowd and pointed at me, think an OBJECTION!! Style point, he was very glam. He decided to give me the poster, the crowd clapped and a big fuss was made.

We went to the observation floors after that, there were too many clouds to have a good view but it was nice to take a look down on the city below. It was far too cloudy to see the mountains, I think i'll go back when it's a clear sky day.

On each observation floor was a cafe and on the second was a small art gallery for childrens work, kids have far too much tallent! There was lots of kids running about, they were all on a field trip. Apart from the kids, the place was almost empty.

From the TMG building we went for a walk around Shinjuku, was going to see a film but was too late, Yuka dragged me to Karaoke instead, was actually quite fun, never done Karaoke before, there was one song I just had to do, she didn't see me choose it, yeah, she got Rick Rolled :lol:

After Karaoke we went for a coffee and had a long talk, we broke up and the day ended.

Sorry for the lack of photos for day 9, made up for it on day 10!

Last edited by Alpha eX on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
consolegaming
Joined in 2008

by consolegaming » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:35 pm

Alphas, some brilliant pictures there, I really want to go to Japan now.

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:37 pm

Day 10 post coming soon, would have been sooner but my ex wanted to meet.
This is the most backwards breakup ever, I have no strawberry floating clue what's going on now. :fp:

Roonmastor
Joined in 2008

by Roonmastor » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:42 pm

Big Drama in Little Tokyo

Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

by Fatal Exception » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:53 pm

Alpha eX wrote:Day 10 post coming soon, would have been sooner but my ex wanted to meet.
This is the most backwards breakup ever, I have no strawberry floating clue what's going on now. :fp:

External Hard drive?

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Nova
Joined in 2008

by Nova » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:54 pm

Awesome pictures Alpha! Really want to go, just so prohibitive, cost wise (and the exchange rate is pretty rough now too)

LewisD
#grcadesangle
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD

by LewisD » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:09 pm

Alpha eX wrote:Day 9 - Skyscrapers and Karaoke

When we got to the TMG building there was a large crowd near the enterance, curious, we wandered over to see what was going on. The crowd was all looking at someone about to do a painting but what drew the crowd was the fact he was wearing some sort of boombox / mixing thing. I took a video, check it out:

I saw him too! :D
I video'd him at the YouTube Hanami party in April, when I was trying to score with that Canadian chick:

(At 5:36)
[youtubeuk]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RZmiXIVozRM[/youtubeuk]

He was awesome!

Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

by Fatal Exception » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:13 pm

:lol: That intro is almost great. Great video though, I'd expect one like that from a the GRcade trip if it happens! :lol:

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
JiggerJay
Joined in 2008

by JiggerJay » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:24 pm

That is amazing alpha!

Skarjo wrote:You can buy all the fancy houses you want, we still remember you in a bath covered in ketchup for a free copy of CSI.

Instagram Twitter
Poncho
Joined in 2008

by Poncho » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:34 pm

How has it taken me this long to notice this thread!? Great stuff and lightened up my boring afternoon. :)

That pedo bear is absolutely amazing. Why can't places in England sell freaky gooseberry fool like that.

Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

by Drumstick » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:19 pm

bigcheez2k3 wrote:Still up, Drummy?

:lol:

I gave up around three. Couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. :(

Check out my YouTube channel!
One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image Image
JiggerJay
Joined in 2008

by JiggerJay » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:21 pm

Poncho wrote:How has it taken me this long to notice this thread!? Great stuff and lightened up my boring afternoon. :)

That pedo bear is absolutely amazing. Why can't places in England sell freaky gooseberry fool like that.

Which page is that on? me wants one!

Skarjo wrote:You can buy all the fancy houses you want, we still remember you in a bath covered in ketchup for a free copy of CSI.

Instagram Twitter

Return to “Archive”