Alpha's Summer Adventure

Our best bits.
Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Alpha's Summer Adventure - Shock, Horror and Shopping (p14)
by Alpha eX » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Nook29 wrote:Mango tic-tacs?! I need to get me some of those.

Interesting stuff so far, keep it up. :)

If you want some I can bring them back and post them to you. I'm going to try find a crate of them on the cheap in the local markets.

Fatal Exception wrote:
Alpha eX wrote:
DrPepperMan wrote:What sort of dog is pudding?

He's a Pekingnese.

But the parents are pekin-in, amiright?

Brilliant :lol:

Nook29
Joined in 2008

by Nook29 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Alpha eX wrote:
Nook29 wrote:Mango tic-tacs?! I need to get me some of those.

Interesting stuff so far, keep it up. :)

If you want some I can bring them back and post them to you. I'm going to try find a crate of them on the cheap in the local markets.

That'd be great if you could. I'd be happy to reimburse you for the cost of them plus postage. :)

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Movietime at the IFC
14-06-09

Today was a bit of a quiet day, we had arranged to go see a film, Coco Before Chanel, with the family. Me and Antonia woke up quite early, it was quite a nice day and didn't seem too hot. Took a picture of the view from the balcony, I really want to climb up those mountains in the distance.

While Antonia ate her breakfast, I played with Pudding for a bit. I recorded some videos but I wanted to edit them first and Windows Movie Maker doesn't like the Quicktime format so I can't do that yet. If someone could suggest me a program to use, you'll be seeing Pudding in action very soon on youtube.

I was quite tired and still a bit jet lagged so I went to bed and woke up nearer lunch time and had a very nice chicken sandwich prepared by one of the maids. I had to hurry it because we had to leave to get to the cinema.

The cinema is in the International Finance Center (IFC) tower which is the largest building in Hong Kong, or so i'm told. The first few floors are for a large shopping mall full of shops and has a cinema, which is where we were going. Antonia's father drove today, I think the driver had a day off, we got there quite quick but there was a queue for the carpark. As we got closer, we saw that there was just 2 spaces left on one floor and 4 on the other! I didn't think we'd get to park up but thankfully we did and was soon on the elevator up into the IFC.

The cinema was quite small but very clean. The lobby wasn't too busy and I noticed just one corridor lead to all of the screens. We was looking at the movie posters and talking about them, saw a really strange one for a film called 'Flying Baby' which had a baby on the poster that was wearing mascara. We didn't have to wait long before the screen opened and we could go sit down.

The screens were brilliant, nice big spacious leather chairs with big arm rests and the rows were layered so that you could see and not be looking over the back of someone's head. The film, Coco Before Chanel, is a french film about the life of the founder of Chanel. It's a boring film with laughable french from the english man, I don't think any of us enjoyed it but it was quite interesting to know the story behind chanel which is basically, she was a singer who was good at tailoring, forcefully moved in with some baron, went off with his english friend who gave her the money to set up a hat shop, he then died in a car crash.

After the cinema we walked around the shopping center a bit and had a look in Lane Crawley for some shoes, Antonia's father needed some. While he was looking around, Antonia told me to pick up a shoe and look at the price, I did, the average price for a pair of shoes in the shop we were in was $10,000, which is around £800, I was stunned!

We got back home in time for dinner. The maids had prepared a large bowl of fried rice and a minced pork dish with green beans to go with. It was really nice but I wasn't too fond of the green beans. I ate quite a lot, the fried rice was delish!

While we were eating we was watching Defiance, one of the DVD's Antonia's father had rented from the Country Club. It was alright but it's gets to a point where it becomes a retelling of the story of Moses and Passover. Finished watching the film and then went back to Antonia's room. We later had our midnight snack, I had Toast with the nice Lemon and Lime Marmalade and then ate the rest of those Burger King French Fries and Ketchup flavor crisps which are lovely, the only thing missing if you compare these to the Fries you get there is the texture, they are lovely!

There is a large storm brewing here now, we had thunder and lightening a while back. The lightening filled the sky and lit the whole floor which was pitch black, the thunder was incredibly loud and bassy, it rattled the sliding glass doors leading to the balcony. Aparently there will be a large typhoon tomorrow so plans for Ocean Park are off till later in the week.

Going to sleep soon, it's 3am now and I think I will have defeated my jet lag after this nights sleep.

Last edited by Alpha eX on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eyes of God
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Alpha's Summer Adventure - Movietime at the IFC (p16)
by Eyes of God » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:08 pm

You haven't worked out the link between you getting caught in bed with his daughter and him making you watch Deliverance?

Rip in piece mayne.

ImageImage
Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Eyes of God wrote:You haven't worked out the link between you getting caught in bed with his daughter and him making you watch Deliverance?

Rip in piece mayne.

I made a mistake, it was Defiance that we watched. Should be safe!

Eyes of God
Joined in 2009

by Eyes of God » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Alpha eX wrote:
Eyes of God wrote:You haven't worked out the link between you getting caught in bed with his daughter and him making you watch Deliverance?

Rip in piece mayne.

I made a mistake, it was Defiance that we watched. Should be safe!

Defiance? Even worse. He was sending you a message.

On a serious note - This is a great blog mate. Enjoying every morsel of it.

ImageImage
Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Alpha eX wrote:Image

:wub:

Can't wait for the video. :)

The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Cuttooth » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Alpha eX wrote:I made a mistake, it was Defiance that we watched. Should be safe!

I did wonder what the hell you were on about with Moses. :lol:

Dual
Joined in 2008

by Dual » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:24 pm

What does the Dad do exactly?

Mansion
Chauffeur
Maids
Awesome dog
£800 shoes

:shock:

He's like a real life Lau from The Dark Knight.

Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

by Fatal Exception » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:27 pm

That food looks lush. Bring me back one of them maids. I'll pay you postage.

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

by The People's ElboReformat » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Awesome picture of Pudding there. As always.

Take pictures of the house. Want to know how big this place is... :shifty:

The Eeveelution club! \o/
Roonmastor
Joined in 2008

by Roonmastor » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:01 pm

Maid pictures please. We'll be able to work out how rich they are by the attractiveness of the maids.

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:51 am

Damn straight.

Also, what kind of dog is Pudding? He's such a cute dog. :wub:

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
Rightey
Joined in 2008

by Rightey » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:56 am

StayingDead wrote:Damn straight.

Also, what kind of dog is Pudding? He's such a cute dog. :wub:

Alpha eX wrote:
DrPepperMan wrote:What sort of dog is pudding?

He's a Pekingnese.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:00 am

Off out now, today should be interesting as we have typhoon warning and not really going to the safest place to encounter a typhoon. Really excited, getting my raincoat and umbrella, of course, the camera and a pack of mango tic-tacs will be accompanying me.

Find out where i'm off to and how it went in just a few hours! Well, unless I get hospitalized or killed, which you can assume after 7 hours.

Joined in 2008

by The People's ElboReformat » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:11 pm

If you die can I get your girlfriend.

LewisD
#grcadesangle
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD

by LewisD » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Zenigame wrote:If you die can I get your girlfriend.

Dibs on Pudding!

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:53 pm

In 8 minutes, 7 hours will have passed. D'ya think he's dead?

JiggerJay
Joined in 2008

by JiggerJay » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Right, I just read through your updates Alpha, great stuff thus far, but if you want to improve relations between you and the parents you need to find a common ground, i.e. talk about the dads guitar, or talk about your desire to have maids!

Skarjo wrote:You can buy all the fancy houses you want, we still remember you in a bath covered in ketchup for a free copy of CSI.

Instagram Twitter
Joined in 2008

by The People's ElboReformat » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:41 pm

He dead. RIP in peace Alpha.

Antonia is mine now though, right?

Return to “Archive”