Alpha's Summer Adventure

Our best bits.
SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Alpha's Summer Adventure - The Peak (p17)
by SEP » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:01 am

Zenigame wrote:
I was about to joking shine the light on Antonia when I realised what it might show up so thought against it!

Pimpin' it large, Alpha.

Would have been great if you had done that and something shown up. Would be like something from a comedy film or something. Much like the catching-you-in-the-act moment earlier.

The writers of the American Pie movies had people like Alpha in mind, clearly.

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:35 am

I feel dead. I was just woken up by a giant octopus which was forcefully thrown at my head. It's 3.35pm and nearly time for lunch. Jet lag sucks. :fp:

Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Cuttooth » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:41 am

Alpha eX wrote:I was just woken up by a giant octopus which was forcefully thrown at my head.

Oh. My. God.

Tragic's imagination is coming true. :shock:

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by SEP » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:52 am

Cuttooth wrote:
Alpha eX wrote:I was just woken up by a giant octopus which was forcefully thrown at my head.

Oh. My. God.

Tragic's imagination is coming true. :shock:

May God have mercy on us all.

Dual
Joined in 2008

by Dual » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:27 am

Alpha eX wrote:I feel dead. I was just woken up by a giant octopus which was forcefully thrown at my head. It's 3.35pm and nearly time for lunch. Jet lag sucks. :fp:

I didn't realise jet-lag could last that long?

shas'la
Joined in 2008

by shas'la » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:43 am

You need to stop hanging out in time strawberry floating square man. Thats just the trendy/rich shopping part. BUT if you must keep going there. There is another arcade other than Namco full of fighting games about 5 mins down the road.

JV
Joined in 2008
AKA: Maurice Merleau-Ponty

by JV » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:48 am

I get the feeling you're not getting quite as much out of this hol as the Tokyo one because of your missus.

Dump her, then explore the real Hong Kong. 8-)

BobbyDigital
Joined in 2008
AKA: RZA

by BobbyDigital » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:28 am

strawberry floating quality mayne, that curry looks pukka. Wow, it really is a place I gotta go visit now mayne. Plus the chicks = fineness.

Falsey wrote:He got me in the woods, on a road and most memorably, on a canal boat.
Dual
Joined in 2008

by Dual » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:41 am

Somebody asked earlier Alpha, but I don't think it was answered. But what camera are you using?

Hulohot
Joined in 2008
AKA: dan_e1990

by Hulohot » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:50 am

Pudding is so cute. :wub: Keep up the good work.

Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

by Fatal Exception » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Dual wrote:Somebody asked earlier Alpha, but I don't think it was answered. But what camera are you using?

I was going to be clever and check the EXIF data but he seems to have removed it.

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Joer
Joined in 2008

by Joer » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Just started reading this thread, been another great read so i'll be checking it out every day now. Keep up the good work, Luke!

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:31 pm

John Galt wrote:Hong Kong looks like shopping heaven.

I asked earlier but you didn't answer: what's with all the Japanese stuff in HK?

I thought I replied to that one, sorry! There is a lot of Japanese stuff around, not just in one area, most stores will sell Japanese foods and products, there are loads of imported goods in the super markets and 7 Eleven type shops.

Fatal Exception wrote:
Dual wrote:Somebody asked earlier Alpha, but I don't think it was answered. But what camera are you using?

I was going to be clever and check the EXIF data but he seems to have removed it.

I'm using a Canon IXUS 980IS, got it just before I went away, it has a lot of manual feature i've yet to master. The EXIF data has been removed because I run a script on all the pictures to resize them and save for web. I think browsers would die if I uploaded them all at full resolution!

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:57 am

Another Lazy Day
16-06-09

Today was very strange, it was as almost the day was still part of yesterday. I didn't do much, it started off with breakfast, again, usual toast and tea, followed by a lenghty play session with pudding, after that I fell asleep with Antonia.

We woke up near lunch time, a sweet smell drifted out of the kitchen. One of the maids excitedly told me I would love the meal they had prepared for lunch. I entered the kicthen and could smell what it was, a combination of my two favourite foods, Lemon and Chicken.

The lunch was great, the sauce was perfect! I ate all of the sauce, chicken and rice, it was so damn good. After that we went to rest again and fell asleep. We woke up quite late and soon enough it was time for dinner. As we walked to the kitchen we could smell a lovely roast duck! There was so much food, I didn't think I could eat it all but I did and it was lovely.

While eating dinner we put on a DVD that Antonia's father had brought home, The Tale of Desperaux, it starts as what seems like a Ratatouile rip off then drifts into a Shrek / Borrowers rip off. With a lousy art direction, awful voice acting and a narrative that made you want to fall asleep. We soon turned that off and left the kitchen, it was that bad.

We didn't go out in the evening and got lots more rest, hopefully this jet lag is gone soon. Tomorrow will be very interesting, expect another picture filled post as we hit the electrical local markets.

Rightey
Joined in 2008

by Rightey » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:32 am

:lol:

Well good to see you can be mean with some reviews.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

DaLax
Joined in 2008

by DaLax » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:07 am

Alpha, shortly.

Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

by Drumstick » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:09 am

Pudding. :wub:

That's quite a day. I didn't know jet lag could last for so long.

Check out my YouTube channel!
One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image Image
Cardinal Chunder
Joined in 2008
AKA: CosmoKramer

by Cardinal Chunder » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:19 am

That duck lucks really nice. :(

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by SEP » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:48 am

CosmoKramer wrote:That duck lucks really nice. :(

Of course it does. It's duck. Duck is strawberry floating amazing by default.

Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

by Fatal Exception » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:03 pm

:wub: Seriously, I need to get myself a rich chinese girlfriend.

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.

Return to “Archive”