Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: AYAV? Vampire kills Page 55
by Dark Ritual » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Rubix wrote:
DarkRitual wrote:
Ropes wrote:
DarkRitual wrote:
Ropes wrote:Am slightly suspicious of Dark Ritual, if only for the fact that his dossier is so good that it would infact be the perfect foil for a vamp or even the Count.

Wait, your saying I'm a vampire because my reasoning is too good? :fp:

Nah, not at all. I'm saying I was slightly suspicious because of the amount of effort you've put in, probably 1% suspicious in total.

The safest place for a vampire to be is leading the villagers hunt and whether you like it or not that is exactly where you are.

I'm now 2, yes 2% suspicious.

At the moment, I've lead the charge against Mocky too. Sadly, this leaves me in a problem of..

1) If he is part of Team Vamp, I am going to be very dead.
2) If he isn't, I'm going to luck very suspicious.
3) If he isn't, because of 1 or 2, a quiet Vamp team will bump me off to throw up further confusion and reeveolt..

What you have already done doesn't raise any suspicion of you. We have had 3 mayors already kill off villagers by accident (maybe)

What makes you suspicious now is the fact you are coming up with excuses to protect yourself already! :lol:

I've had DML, StayDead and now Ropes raise me as as suspect in thread. Irene Demova and someone else also mentioned that Mori was PM'ing them about his suspicions over me.

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: AYAV? Mockmayor steps up Page 77
by Qikz » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:55 pm

I've not said you're suspect at all.

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
That
Dr. Nyaaa~!
Dr. Nyaaa~!
Joined in 2008

by That » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Mockmaster, if you would like a volunteer to go into jail with Mori, I don't mind. I'm aware there will be a vampire block vote against me if you are right. I think it is better to get a volunteer with little suspicion against him in there than have two suspicious candidates and split the vote.

Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:56 pm

But your are not the focus at the moment but you seem to be drawing the attention towards yourself for some reason.

PLAY | Persona 3 Reloaded [3h]
WATCH | Ted Lasso S3, HiJack S1, Red Dwarf S4, Dexter S2
RACE | Chew Valley 10k (June), GNR (Sept), Cardiff Half (Oct)
Albert
Joined in 2008

by Albert » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:56 pm

DarkRitual wrote:
Zellery wrote:But if Mocky is wrong, there's no way he's surviving regardless.

That's why I think he might have genuinely been contacted by someone.

I don't know. Everytime he looks in trouble, the cavalry seems to arrive just in time.

I feel the issue is we're going to have to get through a few days (and bodies) before we're even close to something of a sensible theory.

If Mocky is wrong, I will absolutly 100% back him to be lynched tomorrow (after he's given us the name).

I'm sure his other backers will be of the same mind (the non vamp ones at least)

Psychic
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Psychic » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Mockmayor has spoken.

The two choices you have for lynch today are Memento Mori and Albear.

Please PM me your vote by 8PM.

That
Dr. Nyaaa~!
Dr. Nyaaa~!
Joined in 2008

by That » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Ah, too late. Fair enough then.

Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

by Mockmaster » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 pm

This has the potential to be a real Goodbye Forever evening.

Albert
Joined in 2008

by Albert » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Remember, Albear's the good guy.

Vote Memento Mori.

Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Rubix has voted!

There is only one option!

Red Devil
Joined in 2008

by Red Devil » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 pm

The thing is, if Mockmaster's lying to us and doesn't get a vampire tonight then he will be lynched tomorrow which isn't really a long-term strategy and is something that he doesn't really gain much from if he's wrong. If he's been duped then he should name all his contacts, if there are any, and they should be put to the test.

If he has been duped then chances are there would be at least 1 vampire in there stringing him along. If not then his contact is obviously a seer and should be kept anonymous.

The only way this could go wrong is that the vampires are playing Mockmaster, and therefore most of us, by offering him a Vampire as a self-sacrifice thereby making him and his contact (who is the vampire) apparent champions for the cause. By nominating Mori, it adds credence to the theory that the Count is choosing 'big name' players when in fact the opposite would most probably be true.

Dark Ritual
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Dark Ritual » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Rubix wrote:But your are not the focus at the moment but you seem to be drawing the attention towards yourself for some reason.

Not really. I was replying to the fact that Ropes called me suspicious. Merely defending myself.

Corazon de Leon

by Corazon de Leon » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:00 pm

The vampires might still be limited to inactives, you could be alright DR.

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Voted.

I believe in Mocky. :wub:

The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:02 pm

ANyone care to find out who is still inactive?

I would quite like to know how much some of the early mock voters posted before they came on to support mock!

Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

by Mockmaster » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:03 pm

Red Devil wrote:The thing is, if Mockmaster's lying to us and doesn't get a vampire tonight then he will be lynched tomorrow which isn't really a long-term strategy and is something that he doesn't really gain much from if he's wrong. If he's been duped then he should name all his contacts, if there are any, and they should be put to the test.

If he has been duped then chances are there would be at least 1 vampire in there stringing him along. If not then his contact is obviously a seer and should be kept anonymous.

The only way this could go wrong is that the vampires are playing Mockmaster, and therefore most of us, by offering him a Vampire as a self-sacrifice thereby making him and his contact (who is the vampire) apparent champions for the cause. By nominating Mori, it adds credence to the theory that the Count is choosing 'big name' players when in fact the opposite would most probably be true.

All good points. A Vampire should come of this, either way.

Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

by Mockmaster » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Mori, I was thinking about getting you this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Curb-Your-Enthu ... 908&sr=8-2

May as well start with Season 1.

Albert
Joined in 2008

by Albert » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Please can everyone remember to vote because if MM is a Vampire then they will try and swing the vote.

Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

by Mockmaster » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Al+Bear = Alpha Bear?

Ropes
Joined in 2008

by Ropes » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:07 pm

DarkRitual wrote:
Rubix wrote:But your are not the focus at the moment but you seem to be drawing the attention towards yourself for some reason.

Not really. I was replying to the fact that Ropes called me suspicious. Merely defending myself.

Only 2% suspicious! Basically, I've noticed you, that's all. StayDead is also on the slightly suspicious list, only at the 1% mark though.

If Mori doesn't get lynched, then I really have no idea what's going on at all. If Albear gets voted in, we're in tatters.

*votes*

Return to “Archive”