AYAV? gg all

Our best bits.
HM
Joined in 2008

PostRe: AYAV? This is too much
by HM » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Dan. wrote:
HM wrote:Any actual evidence for why you want to put me up for lynching? I've already given my reasons for my different playing style in this game.

I went through my reasons a couple of pages back.

And my reasoning for my style in this game:

HM wrote:
teh bork wrote:As does HM, who compared to previous games has been very quiet. Also he was voted for by Mori as mayoral candidate, possibly something to look into maybe.

Knew this would come up eventually :lol:

Basically I'm trying to play a quieter game this time, not get obsessed with every single post. Also time has been a factor, today has been the first day in ages i've nothing to do. In the last game (the christmas one) i got to "into" it and it ended up me taking it far too seriously and causing massive amounts of aggro. Ever since TAP and Mocky kinda took control with their Mori revelation, I've had nothing really to contribute so i've decided to not clog up the thread with pointless accusations. There's not a lot just normal villagers like myself can do if we're not in this circle of trust that TAP/Mocky have created.

I knew mori's voting for me would make me suspicious as well the git :lol:

Igor wrote:HM is the man you should all strive to be.
A J Styles
Joined in 2008

by A J Styles » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Going to play football, so I probably won't be voting tonight.

Herdanos
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
AKA: lol don't ask

by Herdanos » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:33 pm

HM, it's got nothing to do with your 'style'. It's the fact that Mori backed your mayor run. We know that Mori is a vampire, so he would know the identities of every villager. Yet he still voted for the lynch duo of 'Cuban Pete + 1 random' as opposed to 'Cuban Pete + HM'. If you were a villager, surely Mori would have backed voting for the latter option, as it would guarantee a villager death that night. The fact that he'd rather see a random pick face the lynch, than you, makes me think you're a vampire.

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Luboluke
Joined in 2008

by Luboluke » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Dan. wrote:
HM wrote:Any actual evidence for why you want to put me up for lynching? I've already given my reasons for my different playing style in this game.

I went through my reasons a couple of pages back.

And Luke - Mocky is mayor to protect him. We need to protect TAP (mayors are immune to vamp kills on the night they're mayor) but no-one can be mayor twice in succession. Mocky is working with TAP, so if somehow TAP dies tonight, we are assured someone survives with TAP's knowledge (and perhaps knowing who the second seer is).

Mocky's already said himself that he's not essential to the "circle of trust", but yes I understand that having a 99% confirmed villager is useful.

I still think we should be getting some discussion going for candidates, instead of saying "well let's just wait and see who Mocky puts up", it's boring and stupid.

Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:40 pm

I am sure there are more then 1 100% Confirmed villagers now the two seer's know each other

PLAY | Persona 3 Reloaded [3h]
WATCH | Ted Lasso S3, HiJack S1, Red Dwarf S4, Dexter S2
RACE | Chew Valley 10k (June), GNR (Sept), Cardiff Half (Oct)
HM
Joined in 2008

by HM » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Dan. wrote:HM, it's got nothing to do with your 'style'. It's the fact that Mori backed your mayor run. We know that Mori is a vampire, so he would know the identities of every villager. Yet he still voted for the lynch duo of 'Cuban Pete + 1 random' as opposed to 'Cuban Pete + HM'. If you were a villager, surely Mori would have backed voting for the latter option, as it would guarantee a villager death that night. The fact that he'd rather see a random pick face the lynch, than you, makes me think you're a vampire.

I think Mori was just siding with me on the first night because we get on well across the forum so blending in by supporting me would make him seem less suspect.

The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

by The People's ElboReformat » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:56 pm

So... umm.. do we have a mayor and candidates to lynch yet?

The Eeveelution club! \o/
Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:59 pm

I think Mock is mayor again. Not heard any candidates mentioned yet

PLAY | Persona 3 Reloaded [3h]
WATCH | Ted Lasso S3, HiJack S1, Red Dwarf S4, Dexter S2
RACE | Chew Valley 10k (June), GNR (Sept), Cardiff Half (Oct)
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

by Pedz » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:10 pm

I think Movky (Mocky's russian cousin) said he'll be back by 6.

I say put DML up for the lynch, not sure on who else.

The reason with DML is, he said he knew Pyxls role and wouldn't tell anyone it, and said he's an innocent. Even though he is an innocent in a sense, if DML had told us his role, we'd not be suspicious of Pyxl. Which, then makes me think, why didn't he tell, and just kept saying to drop it. He knew that suspicion would build on Pyxl and we'd all end up lynching him, and that would me the vamps would have a major advantage.

Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

by Mockmaster » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Back now, just reading the last few pages.

Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

by Mockmaster » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Ok, so based on some of the discussion over the last few pages, the candidates will be StayDead for the general suspicion and questions surrounding him and HM as Mori backed him for mayor early on.

I know it's not much but there doesn't seem to be much else to go on right now.

So PM Sykes with with your Lynching vote.

ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=127

You have until 8pm.

jiggles
Joined in 2008

by jiggles » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Pedz wrote:The reason with DML is, he said he knew Pyxls role and wouldn't tell anyone it, and said he's an innocent. Even though he is an innocent in a sense, if DML had told us his role, we'd not be suspicious of Pyxl. Which, then makes me think, why didn't he tell, and just kept saying to drop it. He knew that suspicion would build on Pyxl and we'd all end up lynching him, and that would me the vamps would have a major advantage.

DML knew my role because I told him. He didn't reveal it in the thread (presumably) because I asked him not to spoil the surprise, or because he might have thought the role was something it wasn't, due to his experience with the traditional rules. I don't know why he kept it a secret while everyone started to doubt his motives, though. Anyone else would surely have just given it up when the threat of death is on them.

Aside from him and Mori, there is one other player I told about my role, and I'm not entirely sure why he didn't tell everyone in the thread. I certainly gave him no indication I wanted it to remain secret. Particularly when he's an incredibly trusted player, and him doing so would have stopped all the pointless debate and confusion over it.

DML
Joined in 2008

by DML » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Right - in my defence.

By not saying 'Village Idiot' I thought I was protecting pxyl. He cannot say anything rational in the thread, and must act irrationally - hence his 'saving' of Mori. In Mafia/Werewolf games, the Village Idiot usually has some kind of bad thing attached to their death, so I wanted to prevent his death. Because pxyl was talking largely gibberish as his role means he has to - it was hard to work out what exactly was attahced to his role, but I thought there was a likelyhood it was a bad thing. So to try and prevent his killing I spoke out. That said, I also knew by speaking out it made him less likely to be killed by Vamps - as it now made him loook suspicious to normal Villagers in the game.

Regards putting me up for the lynch, I may or may not be part of TAP's sanctum. Certainly we have chatted via PM, but obviously it is hard for TAP to fully trust me as I will come up Villager. I have no idea if I have been seered as such. However we have been in contact and we clarified a few things so it seems we are on the same page regards one or two things. I am not the enemy here basically.

DML
Joined in 2008

by DML » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Oh - I've been spared! :wub:

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Why did you tell DML your role? :S

Also I guess I'm going to die tonight, it's been fun but please don't fully trust DML. he's either the count or a vampire and he's been suspicious all along. He's been shooting down any leads we have and complaining about people posting PMs, when the very same thing he did was shared pms with someone else.

DML is probably going to lead to nothing, but he knows more about the game than I player should do. :?

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
jiggles
Joined in 2008

by jiggles » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Because he guessed it.

DML
Joined in 2008

by DML » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:02 pm

We didn't share PMs StayDead - we have a PM conversation where I guessed his role correctly.

For the record I will be voting HM tonight. I don't think either are guilty, but StayDead to me seems more likely to be innocent.

HM
Joined in 2008

by HM » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:06 pm

If you get my lynched Mori purely because you backed me for mayor on day one :fp:

Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

by Pedz » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:07 pm

pyxl-8 wrote:Aside from him and Mori, there is one other player I told about my role, and I'm not entirely sure why he didn't tell everyone in the thread. I certainly gave him no indication I wanted it to remain secret. Particularly when he's an incredibly trusted player, and him doing so would have stopped all the pointless debate and confusion over it.

The only people who are trusted are TAP, and Mocky

And fair enough with the explanation guys (Pyxl and DMl) on why DML stayed quiet I suppose we drop DML off the list, for now. Though, I can't say I fully trust him.

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:09 pm

DML wrote:We didn't share PMs StayDead - we have a PM conversation where I guessed his role correctly.

For the record I will be voting HM tonight. I don't think either are guilty, but StayDead to me seems more likely to be innocent.

Then why did you not want his role out in the open?

If you guessed his role, then you know it's only actually affected by being lynched. It didn't matter if he was Mafia killed.

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...

Return to “Archive”