AYAV? gg all

Our best bits.
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: AYAV?
by Pedz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 pm

And Staydead, you called me suspicious on factually incorrect info.

A J Styles
Joined in 2008

by A J Styles » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Dan. wrote:
A J Styles wrote:Oh my god :lol: :lol:

Seer Pedz tonight TAP.

You suspect he's the count, so you're suggesting we have him seered? :|

Could be a Vampire knowing who The Count is?

Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

by Pedz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:58 pm

StayDead wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Dan. wrote:
Pedz wrote:If I was the count would I have quoted him?

Know what, get the vigi to shoot me right this damn second. Do it and lose another villager. Please, I beg you. Then I can gooseberry fool on all your tits.

Whose side are you on?

The villagers side.

You sure you don't mean our side? :lol:

HUH? You've lost me :?

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Pedz wrote:
StayDead wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Dan. wrote:

Know what, get the vigi to shoot me right this damn second. Do it and lose another villager. Please, I beg you. Then I can gooseberry fool on all your tits.

Whose side are you on?

The villagers side.

We're the villagers. You're on our side. Not the villagers side!

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

by Pedz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:59 pm

You're actually going to believe Luke, are you kidding me? Seriously, the guy lied about everything he's said so dfar and your all listening to him. Are you actually mentally retarded?

Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

by Pedz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:00 pm

StayDead wrote:
Pedz wrote:
StayDead wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Dan. wrote:

Whose side are you on?

The villagers side.

We're the villagers. You're on our side. Not the villagers side!

Yes, me saying 'I'm on our side', could mean anything.

Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

by Pedz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:00 pm

I should have stayed in Ponty today.

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:01 pm

Pedz chill, jesus. :lol:

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
Dark Ritual
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Dark Ritual » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:02 pm

If anybody seriously wants to kill Pedz over that, they're gullible fools :fp:

Psychic
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Psychic » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:02 pm

You've been voting on who to lynch and I will now reveal the one who's goose is cooked is...

Luke_25

He was a Vampire.

Night time roles get sending your stuff. I'll see you all around 10 for the Vampire kill and then a little after for something new and interesting.

Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

by Pedz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:02 pm

:lol:

Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

by Pedz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:03 pm

DarkRitual wrote:If anybody seriously wants to kill Pedz over that, they're gullible fools :fp:

Thank you.

And another Vamp dead. Wonder who TAP is seering next?

Dark Ritual
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Dark Ritual » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:03 pm

PsychicSykes wrote:You've been voting on who to lynch and I will now reveal the one who's goose is cooked is...

Luke_25

He was a Vampire.

Night time roles get sending your stuff. I'll see you all around 10 for the Vampire kill and then a little after for something new and interesting.

Something to give the Vamps a bit more of a chance, I bet.

Nice work MockTap.

Herdanos
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
AKA: lol don't ask

by Herdanos » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 pm

So, Mockmaster for mayor again tomorrow I presume?

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

by Pedz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Yeah, the only way Mockmaster to not be mayor is if the other seer came out into the open and said who he was. There's no point in that, what they got going is working a treat, so the other seer should stay hidden.

Dark Ritual
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Dark Ritual » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Yeah. The seer announcing himself would just get either him, TAP or Mocky killed.

Herdanos
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
AKA: lol don't ask

by Herdanos » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Anyone with any new insight?

I'm still wary of DML and Irene Demova, based on their past behaviour.

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Dark Ritual
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Dark Ritual » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Off to play a bit of badders, so incase the Vamps off me, the dossier (I now update it while going through the thread, rather than just plain doing it in one go)

DarkRitual's Dossier: Day 6, Post-Lynch

Day 1:

HM volunteers: Cuban Pete (VILLAGER) and 1 TBA -

Voted for by: Mori (VAMPIRE)

Oh Teh Noes volunteers: Cuban Pete (VILLAGER) and HM -

Voted for by: Frank

Satriales (HUNTER) volunteers: Cuban Pete (VILLAGER)/Aaronayl (VILLAGER)

Voted for by: Red Devil, Zellery, Ropes, Drumstick (VILLAGER), MCN, Dan, Pedz, NBK (VILLAGER)

Lynched: Cuban Pete (VILLAGER)
Killed: Ecno, SpaceJebus and Call and Answer, Fatal Exception (ALL VILLAGERS)
Vigilante Kills: Drumstick (VILLAGER))

----------------------------------------------------
Day 2:

Dan volunteers: PCCD (VILLAGER) and Luke_25

Voted for by: Red Devil, Zellery, MCN/Somebody elses, Rubix

StayDead volunteers: Dan and Red Devil

Voted for by: Mori (VILLAGER), Satriales (HUNTER) (Later switched to Mockmaster)

Mocky volunteers: 2 Randomers

Voted for by: Karlprof, Wiggles, Mind Crime/Oblov Boblomov (VILLAGER), Satriales (HUNTER)

Lynched: PCCD (VILLAGER)
Killed: Cosmo, Kanbei, Roonmastor (ALL VILLAGERS)

Day 3

Rubix volunteers: Mockmaster and Denster (VILLAGER).

DarkRitual volunteers: Luke_25 and Mockmaster. Changed later to Mori and Mockmaster.

Banjo volunteers: Bigcheez2k3 and DangChris XD

Memento Mori (VAMPIRE) volunteers: Somebody Elses Problem and Count Nood (VILLAGER).

Mockmaster volunteers: Albear (VILLAGER) and Memento Mori (VAMPIRE

End vote:

Mori- Somebody Else's Problem and Count Nood (0)
-none-

Banjo- Bigcheez2k3 and DangChris XD (0)
-none-

Darkritual- Mori and Mockmaster (7)
Frank, Dan., Zenigame, AJ Styles, NBK, Delusibeta, Mori

Mockmaster- Mori and 1 Albear (11)
Hank Scorpio, DangChris xD, Corazon de Leon, Clarkman, Count Nood, Red Devil, DML, PaperMacheMario, Cuttooth, Albear, Zellery, satriales,

StayDead- Mori and Luke_25 (0)
-none-

Lynched: Albear (VILLAGER)
Killed: Denster, Parksey (Vigi kills- PARKSEY A VAMPIRE.) Satriales (Was a Hunter), Count Nood, Obolov Bobolomov (ALL VILLAGERS)

Day 4

The Alchemist Penguin voluntters: Karlprof and Memento Mori (VAMPIRE)

Voted for by: Karlprof, Wiggles, Mockmaster, Clarkman, Dan., Cuttooth, (VILLAGER) DarkRitual, Oh Teh Noes, Rubix, mcjihge2 (VILLAGER), A J Styles, Red, DangChris, Pedz

Lynched: Mori (VAMPIRE)
Killed: Corazon De Leon, Cutooth. (VILLAGERS)

Rubix volunteers: Mockmaster and Memento Mori. (VAMPIRE)

Voted for by: Nobody- Mayoral Run called-off in light of new evidence.
------------------------------------------------------
Day 5:

Mockmaster volunteers: StayDead and HM

Voted for by: No idea, havent got the list.

Lynched: HM (VILLAGER)
Killed: PaperMacheMario, mcjihge2 (VILLAGERS)

-------------------------------------------------------
Day 6:

TAP volunteers: Luke_25 and FatDaz

Voted For By: Somebody Else's Problem, Zellery, Oh Teh Noes, Clarkman, DarkRitual, Rubix, Pedz, StayDead, Dan., KarlProf, Mockmaster, DML, Irene Demova, Red Devil, Banjo, Clarkman, the bork, DangChris XD, Hank Scorpio

Lynched: Luke_25 (VAMPIRE)

-------------------------------------------------------

THIS INCLUDES THE INFORMATION POSTED IN DOSSIER DAY 3. THEREFORE "HAS POSTED NOTHING USEFUL" FOR SOMEONE WITH HUNDREDS OF POSTS IS OBVIOUSLY THE DAY 2 INFO LEFT IN.

Rubix (263 Posts/+44)- Has been sensible and neutral. Ran for mayor behind Mockmaster theory, but seemingly random pick of Denster for the lynch, based on him defending

Mocky, although he never had. Rallied against Mockmaster constantly on day 3- although he was not alone and considering the circumstances, was not a terrible idea. On Day 3 said

he recieved a PM with a certain name. I cannot be certain, but I'm not sure if those names were ever revealed. Ran for mayor Day 4 on a ballot of Mocky and Mori but he did

retract his mayoral run/
Has shown a fair degree of trust in TAP/Mockmaster. Voted for TAP on DAy 4. Felt StayDead would be a good candidate for the lynch, Day 5. Voted for

TAP on DAy 6.

Pedz (228 Posts/+35)- Claimed we should lynch big names from the off and advised going for randoms. Has been a sensible, contributing poster. Voted for Mori on Day 3, but

was reasonable throughout the whole debate. In Day 3 he was on the fence over what course of action to take over the mayor, with good reasoning for doing so. Has placed trust in

TAP/Mock. Said he voted to Lynch Mori, on Day 3. After the Mori vote-rigging, suggested a lynching of Mocky's seer (Before TAP's megaton.) Was accused of being a Vampire by

pyxl-8. Voted for TAP on Day 4. Has advocated Mockmaster for Mayor on Day 5. Said he felt DarkRitual was safe. Was not wanting to kill StayDead, but felt it may be our only

connection to Mori. Was against the Vigilante shooting Luke_25 in favour of Lynching. Asked Luke_25 who the count was, Luke_25 said "As if you don't know." and then edited it

out. 99% likely to be Luke_25 trying to stir things up before an inevitable demise, however.

DarkRitual (205 Posts/+19)- That would be me... I can't exactly report on myself, can I! I did run against Mockmaster on Day 3 for mayor on a Mockmaster/Luke_25 ballot,

later changed to Mockmaster/Memento Mori (VAMPIRE). I did say the SD was accusing me only after I PM'ed a then-unamed player- who was Satriales (HUNTER) about my suspcions over

Irene, Himself and Mockmaster. I was very strongly against Mockmaster on Day 3, but did vote for him Day 4. Accidently let on that there was a priest. Has been called suspicous

by many players. I am only posting these as facts that can be checked in the thread.

StayDead (190 Posts/+26)- A bit has been made about how the Count would never pick him because he'd be too obvious- could be a double bluff. Stood for mayor, naming Dan

and Red Devil. Dan was then attempted to be charged down as Mayor by others. SD also got a vote, intially, from Satriales- who then switched to Mocky. It's also worth noting he

was mentioning PCCD for the PM thing...as soon as Dan threw in Luke_25 too, he started defending PCCD. Attacked Karlprof for his 'Maths.' Fought hard to save Mockmaster on Day

2, then Day 3 before suddenly trying to get him out of the mayoral role at all costs. Abstained from voting on Day 3. His posting and views have been all over the place. Has

cast doubts over DangChris XD. After the Mori vote-rig, said we should be killing Mockmaster and was begging the Vigilante to not shoot Mememnto Mori (VAMPIRE). Soon after this

he was heavily accusing DarkRitual of being suspicious, backed up by Irene Demova. Also randomly cast suspicion on Clarkman. Said he recieved a PM from a player saying that if

they, or Nood died, then to cast doubts on DarkRitual. On day 4, said Pedz was an ardent supporter of Mockmaster, but Pedz posts' seem to indicate otherwise. Still has continued

to not place trust in TAP/Mockmaster. Said pre-Vampire killings on Day 4 to suspect Pedz, Mori (VAMPIRE), Corazon De Leon (VILLAGER), RedDevil and DarkRitual. Has volunteered

himself for lynching on Day 5. Has admitted he was led along for a ride by Memento Mori (VAMPIRE). Has been held as supicious by DarkRitual, a claim he later removed. Has said

if he dies to check up on Irene Demova and DML. Said if he was count, he'd pick DML, DaLax and Banjo. Was put up for the lynch. Voted for TAP on Day 6.

Zellery (183 Posts/+7)- By far the most active poster on Day 1. Despite that, is rather netural bar throwing suspicion on the Mocky for Mayor campaign. Has stayed very

level headed on Day 3. Voted for Mockmaster on Day 3, where he was much quieter. Again, one of the more neutral posters who has been reasonable throughout. Very few posts on Day

5, although said he would be inactive. Has suspicions over DML.

Dan. (173 Posts/+16)- Mayor kill of a Villager, but these nominees were PCCD (VILLAGER) and Luke_25, who at that time were clearly the most suspicious. Has thrown

suspicion on AJ Styles, too. On the whole though, a very reasonable poster. Quiet on Day 3, but Voted against Mockmaster. Felt on Day 3, vampires would go for inactives. (Day 3

kills were- Nood, Oblov Boblombov and Satriales) Was vocal for Vigilantes to shoot Mori (VAMPIRE), post-TAP revelations. Wanted TAP to run fro mayor, under a ballot of Memento

Mori (VAMPIRE) and himself but sitll Voted for TAP day for 4. Thrown doubts on pyxl-8 during Day 4, but has been supportive of TAP/Mock. Felt DML/HM (VILLAGER) should be

lynched. Voted for TAP on Day 6.

Mockmaster (162 Posts/+22)- Led a very late but supported mayor charge after contributing nothing to the thread beforehand. How suspicious that is up to your person

preference- did he really think that killing either was pointless, as others do? Or, was it Vampires trying to save one of their own? Some think that it's too obvious, but it

could be possible that they don't want to drop to 4 Vamps and 2 kills a night on just Day 2 and panic-killed. He also has campaigned for Randoms from the start, which is worth

noting. 106 Posts since Day 2. Unless you've been under a rock the last few days, made an impassioned last ditch post while up for lynching, claiming he could provide a 100%

vampire if voted in, which he claimed was Memento Mori (VAMPIRE). Put up with Albear (VILLAGER), an Albear was lynched- seemingly a vote rig. Revealed his 'seer' as The

Alchemist Penguin and pushed for him and TAP to lead the charge- naming Parskey as a vampire- which he was, then vigilante killed. Him and TAP are trying to build up a network

of themselves and special-role players. He and TAP put up Mori, with Karlprof. Memento Mori was lynched and was indeed a Vampire. They are now attempting to 'seer' out others.

There have been suggestions that TAP/Mockmaster have bumped off two Vampires to shroud themselves of all doubt, while being Vampires. It is personal preference as to how much

credibility you put in that theory. Has suggested looking at those who associated with Mori. Put StayDead and HM (VILLAGER) up for the lynch on Day 5.

The Alchemist Penguin (105 Posts/+19)- Been a reasonable poster. 64 Posts since Day 2. Was very quiet until his Mega-Ton (Which can be found on Page 108). Was

Mockmaster's 'seer'. Although there is confirmation he is a Seer (Although short of him being killed and Sykes telling us, there can be none), he claimed to have Seered both

Parksey and Mori as vampires- this has proven to be the case. Has thrown suspicion on StayDead. Ran for Mayor, naming Mori and Karlprof (who volunteered.) Mori was lynched and

was a Vampire. He seemingly has a lot of trust in Karlprof. Said he'd heard that Memento Mori (VAMPIRE) was seered as the Witch Priest Rigger. No idea if that's a joke or not,

but worth including. Said he seered Luke_25 as a Vampire and hence put him self forward for mayor on Day 6, submitting his ballot of Luke_25 and FatDaz (as an extra body.)

Karlprof (69 Posts/+3)- One of the more reasoned posters and was quick to flag down the Twitter account as bullshit. But was part of the Mocky for Mayor campaign and

pushed Mockmaster to run in the first place. 42 Posts since Day 2. Is seemingly really good at Maths :lol: . Volunteered to go into jail with Memento Mori on Day 3. Pushed for

the vigilante to shoot Memento Mori (VAMPIRE) on Day 4, post-TAP's Megaton. Volunteered himself to go into jail with Mori (VAMPIRE) on Day 4, which then happened. TAP has a lot

of faith in him seemingly, allowing him to carry out his wishes as Mayor while unable to post. A very reasonable poster and one of the calmer heads Day 2-4. Has been called

'definite innocent' by TAP, although DML cast doubt, wondering how TAP knows this for sure, as his seerings revealed were on Mockmaster, Mori (VAMPIRE) and Parksey (VAMPIRE).

Voted for TAP on Day 6.

DML(57 Posts/+21)- Accused me out of nowhere, admittedly saying it was baseless. Threw some suspicion on Luke_25. Voted for Mockmaster on Day 3. 29 Posts since Day 2.

Suggested Mockmaster may be the count. Has been quiet, up until he got tangled up with pyxl-8, jumping to say he knew 'what his role was'. Seemingly based off his past

experiences running forum games...then said pyxl is best ignored, saying it was 'not a lead worth following'- saying he's not a Vampire, but not a threat and that pyxl is not

allowed to reveal his role. Was worried that TAP was winning in a landslide. Has said he belives StayDead to be innocent, but DarkRitual to be suspicious. SD said if he dies, to

check up on DML. Says if he was count, his picks would be DML, Mockmaster and Zenigame. Denies supsicion over himself, feels he'd be a bad candidate as he's naturally a big

target due to running past games. wants to look into Irene Demova. Says pyxl-8's death would prove him innocent. Wanted to lynch DML. Voted for TAP on Day 6.

pyxl-8 (56 Posts/+12)- Edited some supcicious post thing I wasn't around for. Was going to run naming FE for the lynch, who was already dead as an innocent. Otherwise,

nothing. Said there was no way Mori would get lynched. 46 Posts since Day 2. Has claimed he is a vote-rigger and that he rigged the vote so that Memento Mori (VAMPIRE) survived,

getting Albear (VILLAGER) lynched. Said his reasoning would be clear when he died, but refuses to reveal this role- DML has said that it poses no threat, and he isn't allowed to

reveal it. Says he's 'actually playing his role'. Said he was never on Mori's side. Has volunteered himself for lynching on Day 5. Says there is nothing in his role that makes

him be cryptic and claims not to be saying things cryptically. Feels that 'the wolves are running the game'. DML has said that if he were to reveal pyxl-8's role, it would get

pyxl killed and that the role has not been in any other AYA? game on GRCade. pyxl later stated he was the "Village Idiot". This role, as told by Wiki-

"Village Idiot", or Jester has the objective of convincing the town to kill him, or is required to vote in favor of all proposed lynchings. Sometimes, successful lynching of the

"Village Idiot" results in the mafia being able to kill two people that night."

Volunteered to go up for lynching on Day 6, against Luke_25.

Zenigame (53 Posts/+4)- Hasn't done anything suspicious really, bar throwing suspicion on Diabolito. 23 Posts since Day 2. Voted for DarkRitual on Day 3. Said on Day 3

that the Seer who contacted Mockmaster was most likely legit, pre TAP-Megaton. Has voted for Mockmaster on Day 5.

Irene Demova (49 Posts/+12)- Been reivising, only post of substance was to say chasing big names was a bad idea. Defended KarlProf and Mocky, while saying Dan. was

gathering 'spurrious' evidence. Said that he, Banjo, pyxl8 and Red should be on the block for their post levels. Probably just naming random names. 36 Posts since Day 2. Voted

for Mori to be mayor on Day 3, but then switched his vote to Mockmaster, then withdrew his vote entirely. Has been quite linked with SD, although he said if he dies to check up

on her. Said he'd been PM'ing with Mori, who had cast doubt on DarkRitual and not Mockmaster, but has been forthcoming with her PM's to TAP. Has also cast doubts on DarkRitual.

Voted for TAP on Day 6.

Oh Teh Noes (48 Posts/+14)- As mayor candidate suggested HM (VILLAGER), out of nowhere. Has been absent. 19 Posts since Day 2. Did call Mori as a Vampire on Day 3. Voted

for TAP on Day 4. Running on Day 5, with StayDead as a candidate and one other.

Somebody Else's Problem (46 Posts/+12)- Said he was going out at some point, but did post elsewhere on that day, but maybe not in that time period...Otherwise hasn't

added anything to the thread. 26 Posts since Day 2. Volunteered to be lynched against Mockmaster. Mori (VAMPIRE) was throwing doubt over him. Has thrown doubt over StayDead

constantly and suggested he be lynched. Voted for TAP for Mayor on Day 4.

Red Devil (45 Posts/+3)- Said people were welcome to Seer him. Feels the late votes for Mocky's idea was a Vamp move. Other posts are nothing of substance. Voted for

Mockmaster on Day 3. Has been accused of admitting vamprism by DangChris. Only 15 posts since Day 2, but admitted he may not be around. Voted for Mockmaster on Day 3. Voted for

TAP on Day 4. Seemingly joking replied to Pedz question of was he a vampire with a yes. Voted for TAP on Day 6.

A J Styles(45 Posts/+12)- Has suggested Diabolito for the lynch, as well as just random people. Infrequent poster, but has been absent for some of them. Voted against

Mockmaster, Day 3. 24 Posts since Day 2. Thoughts the Vigilante should shoot Mori (VAMPIRE). Voted for TAP as Mayor on Day 4. Defended DarkRitual. Said if he was count, he'd

want DML on his team.

Banjo(45 Posts/+15)- Half-jokingly plumped for OTN for the lynch. Then randomly said he was running, putting bigcheez2k3 and DangChris xD up for it with seemingly no

reason for cheez. DangChris XD had made the Ecno comment, however. 20 posts since Day 2. Put a joking statements of putting Cuttooth (VILLAGER) up for lynching, as well as

jokingly saying to kill Rubix, after saying that Rubix would 'be next' earlier in the thread.. Voted for TAP as mayor. Seems to be behaving very erraticly. Says he feels

certain that StayDead and bigcheez2k3 are Vampires. Voted for TAP on Day 6.

Frank(38 Posts/+9)- Probably been one of the most sensible posters so far. Just gets people to explain their reasoning. Voted against Mockmaster on Day 3. 15 posts since

Day 2, most of which are not of note. Feels pyxl-8 and StayDead know something. Also suspicious of DML.

Clarkman (28 Posts/+2)- Has abstained from votes and been quiet. Nothing posted that is suspicious though. Voted for Mockmaster on day 3. Has been very supportive of

Mockmaster and TAP, voting for both. 18 Posts since Day 2. Voted for TAP on Day 6.

bigcheez2k3 (28 Posts/+9)- Early play to call out Mori (VAMPIRE) and Cuttooth (VILLAGER) as vamps. He (prehpas jokingly) said he'd run for mayor, naming StayDead,

Diabolito (VILLAGER) and CubanPete (VILLAGER). Otherwise, nothing to report. 8 Posts since Day 2. Banjo put him up as a lynching candidate.

teh bork (26 Posts/+19)- Has posted nothing of any use. 12 Posts since Day 2. Supported the idea of shooting Mori. Suspicious of DML, Irene Demova and StayDead. X Posts

on Day 5. Wished to not shoot Luke, in favour of Lynching. Voted for TAP on Day 6.

DangChris xD (22 Posts/+3)- Said "If ecno doesn't die today, something's up." Ecno dies the following night. Er... Also randomly accused RedDevil, claiming a PM saying he

was a vamp. Very erratic. Voted for Mockmaster on day 3. 12 Posts since Day 2. Voted for Mori to be lynched. Has repeated the fact that he PM'ed RedDevil asking him if he was a

vampire, and he said yes. RedDevil confirmed this PM, but Satriales (HUNTER) also said he recieved such a PM. Voted for TAP on Day 4. Voted for TAP on Day 6.

Delusibeta (22 Posts/+4)- Said diaboloito to go, early. Said not to go after voters of Satriales, but to look at voters of Mocky closly. Voted against Mockmaster, Day 3.

8 Posts since Day 2. Has cast doubt over some of pyxl-8's reactions and DML's subsequent jumping in on the conversation. Voted for TAP on Day 6.

Ropes (20 Posts/+3)- Very few posts, but it is legit his birthday. 14 Posts Since Day 2. Has cast some doubt on DarkRitual. Has admitted to not posting much, and that

he'd of voted for TAP on Day 4 if he was around. Says he admittedly was slightly trusting in Mori, but doesn't fully trust Mockmaster/TAP either. On day 5, said he Feels the

most supsicious players at the moment are StayDead, DMl, pyxl-8 and DarkRitual.

FatDaz (19 Posts/+0)- Complained heavily about Vamps being hand-picked. Called out on such by StayDead. Otherwise, nothing. 2 posts since Day 2. Both casting doubt on

Mockmaster, but in a similar vein to how others were. Put up for lynching on day 6 by TAP, albeit as a "extra body" against a seered Luke_25.

Wiggles (18 Posts/+0)- Was posting barely anything, then jumped on the Mocky for Mayor bandwagon. Has not posted since. 8 posts since Day 2. Nothing relevant. Voted for

TAP on Day 4.

Hank Scorpio (18 Posts/+2)- Says he's been away for most of it, which checks out. Voted for Mockmaster day 3. 11 Posts since Day 2. Voted for TAP on Day 6.

Songwriter (16 Posts/+2)- Contributed nothing. 6 Posts since Day 2. Still contributed nothing- although there was an amusing Alan Partridge video. Feels StayDead is

supicious.

Red (15 Posts/+0)- Done nothing except defend herself against an accusation from HM (VILLAGER). 13 Posts since Day 2. Advocated a Vigi shooting of Mori. Says she is in

favour of killing StayDead. Voted for TAP day 4. Voted for TAP on Day 6.

Dalax (12 Posts/+6)- Has said nothing. Others have said he always stays low at the start, which he has kept to. 3 Posts since DAy 2. Advised checking for Mori supporters.

Voted for Mockmaster on Day 5. Voted to lynch HM (VILLAGER). Voted for TAP on Day 6.

Luwinski (6 Posts/+0)- Nothing of note from him. 1 Post since Day 2. That only post was an agreement with Cuttooth that it would make more sense to put pyxl-8 against

Mori, over Karlprof due to his admittance of rigging the vote.

Jango (4 Posts/+2)- Has posted nothing of note, but says he has exams. No posts since Day 2. Volunteered to go up for the lynch on Day 6 alongside Luke_25

Eliminated:

NBK (13 Posts)- Did nothing of note, had personal issues and dropped out. VILLAGER.

Oblomov Boblomov (47 Posts)- Said there is no way that StayDead would be a vampire. Was doing nothing in the game pretty much until backing Mocky. Joked that Kanbei (as a

Wolf) made a dossier in a previous game. The night after he was killed. Probably a joke, but who knows..Killed BY VAMPIRES. VILLAGER.

Denster (28 Posts) - Says he has been absent, which checks out with his posts elsewhere on the 'cade. Pushed for Lynching luke, but had sound reasoning. One of the more

sensible posters so far. KILLED BY VIGILANTLOLS. VILLAGER.

Albear (49 Posts)- Has been absent, but said he would so. Contributed nothing of use. Did put himself up for lynching. Voted for Mockmaster on Day 3. LYNCHED DAY 3-

POSSIBLY VIA VOTE RIG. VILLAGER.

aaronayl1 (0 Posts)- Yet to make any posts. Has only made 1 other post on the forum, since. GODKILLED DAY 3. VILLAGER.

Diabolito (0 Posts)- Yet to post. GODKILLED DAY 3. VILLAGER.

Satriales (109 Posts)- Mayor kill of a Villager, CubanPete (But he'd of been killed regardless of mayor.) It was a landslide, which some feel is suspicious. Had a slight

mishap with the rules, but he did randomise his second pick, fairly and squarely on video. Changed his vote from StayDead to Mocky, on the basis that he didn't think Dan. had

nabbed a vamp. However, he did then vote for lynching one of Luke or Mocky. Day 3, threw his vote for Mockmaster. Was killed on Day 3, a confirmed hunter. Was revealed that he

however shot Drumstick and Denster. KILLED BY VAMPIRES DAY 3. HUNTER.

Count Nood (15 Posts)- Voted for Pete lynch. Has done nothing, otherwise. Voted for Mockmaster day 3. KILLED BY VAMPIRES DAY 3. VILLAGER/

Parksey (17 Posts)- Quiet, but reasonable. Did say Dan.'s mayoral run however, was 'iffy'. He wanted the ballot to be Mockmaster and Mori, while throwing doubt on Mori

and praise on Mocky. (pg89) KILLED BY VIGILANTE. VAMPIRE.

Corazon de Leon (33 Posts)- Only contributions have been against killing 'the big names' and for not killing Mocky. Has been off the forums for two days, though. Voted

for Mockmaster and defended him strenously. Voted for Mockmaster Day 3. The night he was killed, suggest Mori may have a 'miller' role and that pyxl/Mori may of had a sibling

role. Voted for TAP. KILLED BY VAMPIRES DAY 4. VILLAGER.

Cuttooth (92 Posts)- Said he'd be laying low intially. All posts have been sensible. Voted for Mockmaster on Day 3. Voted for TAP. Suggested pyxl-8 may have the Nuclear

Bomb role. KILLED BY VAMPIRES DAY 4. VILLAGER.

Memento Mori (123 Posts)- Made a post saying his top suspects for vamps would be Drumstick (VILLAGER), DML, AlchemistPeng and Mockmaster. At end of Day 2, one is dead and

another is highly suspected. Threw the first supsicion on people voting for Satriales may be mayor. However, none of that is too suspcious and he's been a great organiser of

votes, as well as one Of the more reasonable players. Ran for Mayor on day 3, with Somebody Else's Problem (due to his lie & absense) and Count Nood. Judged a vampire by

Mockmaster's 'seer', although he was running against Mocky for mayor. Very resigned about his fate, but did vote against Mockmaster. Was lynched Day 4, without putting up much

of a fight. Knew he was saved by a vote rigger. Seems to have led StayDead on and had a few people under his wing. Most likely ordered the hit on Satriales, as Satriales

revealed his role to him. Was throwing suspicion on DarkRitual via PM's to Cutooth (VILLAGER) and Irene Demova, but voted for him on Day 3. Said the vote-rigger (Which is now

assumed to be pyxl-8) was a human. LYNCHED ON DAY 4. VAMPIRE.

HM(7 Posts)- Only post of note was running for mayor and saying we should go for Red/Diabolito. 2 Posts since Day 2. One asking for an update, the other a napoleon

dynamite gif. X Posts on Day 5. Feels we should look at Red. X Posts on DAy 5. Was put up for the lynch. LYNCHED DAY 5. VILLAGER

PaperMacheMario (15 Posts)- Has posted nothing useful. 13 Posts since Day 2. Voted for Mockmaster on Day 3 and backed it up for his first actions. Voted for TAP on Day 4.

X Posts on Fay 5. Voted to lynch StayDead. KILLED ON DAY 5 BY VAMPIRES. VILLAGER.

mcjihge2 (22 Posts)- Satriales said he deleted a post early on in the thread. Weak, but worth noting. Posted nowt but his 'What would the count do?' rant. 13 Posts since

Day 2. Voted for TAP on Day 4. X Posts on Day 5. Has advised the Mockmaster/TAP circle only contain special roles. Feels pyxl-8 shouldn't be lynched, as his role may damage the

villagers. Feels StayDead has just been plain stupid, and shouldn't be lynched. Feels DarkRitual should be protected, but is a target for both teams. Says if he was count he'd

of picked one big name, such as Parksey (VAMPIRE), TAP or Drumstick (VILLAGER) and 4 randoms. KILLED ON DAY 5 BY VAMPIRES. VILLAGER.

Luke_25 (19 Posts/+8)- Survived one lynching. Said lynch Pete, then focus on inactives and big players- both culls have been on those two groups. (pg10) He has also

defended Mockmaster in a few posts now, after his failed charge to go for two randoms. 4 Posts since Day 2. Voted for Mori to be lynched. With the only suspicion on him being

that Mocky was trying to rescue him, he seems 99% exonorated. 99% was a good call, as he was seered Vampire and then admitted he was one, knowing it was too late. KILLED ON DAY

6 VIA LYNCHING. VAMPIRE.

Dark Ritual
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Dark Ritual » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:21 pm

strawberry floating notepad and it's wordwrap.

Return to “Archive”