AYAV? gg all

Our best bits.
DML
Joined in 2008

PostRe: AYAV?
by DML » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Now the formalities are out of the way, the game is back on. I await tonights kill with great interest.

Clarkman
Joined in 2008

by Clarkman » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 pm

DML wrote:Now the formalities are out of the way, the game is back on. I await tonights kill with great interest.

Same. This is where the Vamp tactics become most revealing. Luke's death and the kills should give us some new leads. Seering results should spice things up a little too.

The Alchemist Penguin
Joined in 2008

by The Alchemist Penguin » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 pm

I apologise in advance if we're wrong.

Herdanos
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
AKA: lol don't ask

by Herdanos » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:03 pm

The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I apologise in advance if we're wrong.

...About?

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

by Pedz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Dan. wrote:
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I apologise in advance if we're wrong.

...About?

Guessing, if he seers his suspects and they turn out villagers not Vamps.

jiggles
Joined in 2008

by jiggles » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:16 pm

It's funny, because while it seems we have the game in the bag already, if the vamps luck out and nab the witch doctor, we're strawberry floated, because with the current plan, we haven't been trying to tease out any new leads at all.

The Alchemist Penguin
Joined in 2008

by The Alchemist Penguin » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Yeah, I was kinda hoping the usual discussion would be going on in the thread.

Once we run out of leads, we're essentially going to be forced to seer/lynch random people, so everyone else still carrying on with their usual discussion would give us something to work from in the future.

Herdanos
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008

by Herdanos » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm

The Alchemist Penguin wrote:Yeah, I was kinda hoping the usual discussion would be going on in the thread.

Once we run out of leads, we're essentially going to be forced to seer/lynch random people, so everyone else still carrying on with their usual discussion would give us something to work from in the future.

Just keep seering away, and we'll win the game.

The vampires can't win the game unless they kill us all, or their numbers become greater than ours.

If you seer every player in the game, you will eventually come across the remaining two vampires. Take those two down and only the count remains.

So long as you remain protected, then the worst-case villager scenario is that the game comes down to you and the count. But it should become obvious long before then. Even if its only one villager and the two of you left in the game, you can run on a platform of nominating the other two, and vote not to lynch the one you trust.

It might not be very thrilling - but it'll work.

DaLax
Joined in 2008

by DaLax » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Dan. wrote:If you seer every player in the game, you will eventually come across the remaining two vampires. Take those two down and only the count remains.

And that's science folks.

DML
Joined in 2008

by DML » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Dan. wrote:
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:Yeah, I was kinda hoping the usual discussion would be going on in the thread.

Just keep seering away, and we'll win the game.

The vampires can't win the game unless they kill us all, or their numbers become greater than ours.

If you seer every player in the game, you will eventually come across the remaining two vampires. Take those two down and only the count remains.

So long as you remain protected, then the worst-case villager scenario is that the game comes down to you and the count. But it should become obvious long before then. Even if its only one villager and the two of you left in the game, you can run on a platform of nominating the other two, and vote not to lynch the one you trust.

It might not be very thrilling - but it'll work.

Don't get complacent. If the witchdoctor dies or for any reason one of those two cannot be Mayor (we don't know Sykes twist yet) then its game bloody on again. Also - not often do we get to the very latter stages, but there is a point in the game when you no longer have a Mayor calling the shots - its every man for itself. If the Vamps get to that stage they have every chance. Don't let a good start fool you when we still have three Vamps to find! We struggle for three days, they snipe a seer/witch doctor and it won't seem such a foregone conclusion.

Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Im back from the gym. I see another Vamp is gone. 2 Left

Any members not posting much?

PLAY | Persona 3 Reloaded [3h]
WATCH | Ted Lasso S3, HiJack S1, Red Dwarf S4, Dexter S2
RACE | Chew Valley 10k (June), GNR (Sept), Cardiff Half (Oct)
Herdanos
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008

by Herdanos » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 pm

DaLax wrote:
Dan. wrote:If you seer every player in the game, you will eventually come across the remaining two vampires. Take those two down and only the count remains.

And that's science folks.

Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

by Pedz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Rubix wrote:Im back from the gym. I see another Vamp is gone. 2 Left

Any members not posting much?

I've posted less today, by far, due to going out for my kids sports day. Then after coming home and having dinner, I want to Ponty with my eldest son, to buy a walker for my youngest son, and to go to the park, and get a card and gift for my grandfathers 75th (which is today.)

The Alchemist Penguin
Joined in 2008

by The Alchemist Penguin » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:46 pm

How convenient. You've had this all planned out for 75 years.

Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

by Pedz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:46 pm

The Alchemist Penguin wrote:How convenient. You've had this all planned out for 75 years.

:lol:

DML
Joined in 2008

by DML » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:50 pm

This is the problem with what is essentially a 'dictatorship'. We feel we have little control over the future of the game right now, which means we feel we can't change destiny easily - which I think is creating the lack of discussion in the thread. You have to realise how isolated those outside of the loop feel - all be it a nessecary evil right now - but theres a seriously worrying lack of a Plan B - we'll be very fortunate if Plan A lasts until we win.

Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Pedz wrote:
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:How convenient. You've had this all planned out for 75 years.

The Alchemist Penguin
Joined in 2008

by The Alchemist Penguin » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:53 pm

DML wrote:

This is the problem with what is essentially a 'dictatorship'. We feel we have little control over the future of the game right now, which means we feel we can't change destiny easily - which I think is creating the lack of discussion in the thread. You have to realise how isolated those outside of the loop feel - all be it a nessecary evil right now - but theres a seriously worrying lack of a Plan B - we'll be very fortunate if Plan A lasts until we win.

Would you like to design Plan B?

Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:55 pm

The Alchemist Penguin wrote:Would you like to design Plan B?

Banjo
Joined in 2008

by Banjo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Well, it's fairly obvious that the Count is either a low-key player, or a big shot. Or possibly a middleman. Or Zenigame. Yeah, Zenigame, bro ain't nowhere near as prolific as expected, let us all band together and mutilate the treacherous whore (sorry Zeni, I know you're more of a pimp, but that sounds too complimentary. Whore).

_wheredoigonow_

Return to “Archive”