ignition
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News Thread - Mission Impossible: GP Trailer p583
by ignition » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:43 pm

tomvek wrote:
ignition wrote:Yep! Blonde guy under the spotlight at 1.37-39 :mrgreen:

That's pretty awesome dude :D

Were you working on set for long?

About 5 days or so, was a really good laugh!

I'm also in another scene caught by a photogapher while it was being filmed in Trafalgar Square:

That's me just above the camera, so hopefully in the film there will be a really clear shot of my face since the camera was right up close! :D

(Fingers crossed I don't look a complete bellend...)

Floex
Joined in 2008

by Floex » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:44 pm

So how did you get the part, Ignition?

tomvek
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by tomvek » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Sounds like great fun dude. At least they've guaranteed one sale of the Blu-Ray release so far ;)

Corazon de Leon

by Corazon de Leon » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:52 pm

Is Hugo Weaving the Red Skull? I think I just exploded.

ignition
Joined in 2008

by ignition » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Floex wrote:So how did you get the part, Ignition?

I joined a online agency that casts people for extras and they offered it to me last summer! They also put me forward for the recent X-men film but I had too much work on at uni to do it at the time. I also recently lost out on a part in a new film due to a date clash with my graduation which is a bummer!

tomvek wrote:Sounds like great fun dude. At least they've guaranteed one sale of the Blu-Ray release so far ;)

Haha yeh, that'll be day 1 for me! And probably my parents too... so at least 2 guaranteed sales! :P

tomvek
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by tomvek » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:Is Hugo Weaving the Red Skull? I think I just exploded.

Nope, Ignition was cast as Red Skull. Apparently he did a pretty good job.
;)

Yeah he is, pretty awesome casting :wub:

Floex
Joined in 2008

by Floex » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Nice one ignition

Jamie Foxx is to play the titular hero in Quentin Tarantino’s hotly anticipated Western, Django Unchained.

Tarantino reportedly met with Wild Wild West's Will Smith and Thor's Idris Elba before settling on Jamie Foxx for the starring role.

And while he was being offcially announced as the title star, Foxx let slip that Leonardo DiCaprio - long rumoured, never confirmed - will be appearing in QT's slavery epic.

Asked what he was most excited about, Foxx said: “I think, just to be able to work with Quentin Tarantino, Samuel L Jackson, and Leonardo DiCaprio, and to be able to tell a story that needs to be told.”

He added “If you are a fan of Inglourious Basterds, I mean, you know…it’s just amazing. It should be amazing.”

Foxx's Django will swear revenge against DiCaprio's insidious plantation owner after he kidnaps his wife.

Christoph Waltz is also rumoured to play Django’s bounty hunter companion

Read more: Jamie Foxx confirms Leonardo DiCaprio in Django Unchained | TotalFilm.com

Phew, really worried that Will Smith was going to get the role

gaminglegend
Joined in 2008

by gaminglegend » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Floex wrote:Nice one ignition

Jamie Foxx is to play the titular hero in Quentin Tarantino’s hotly anticipated Western, Django Unchained.

Tarantino reportedly met with Wild Wild West's Will Smith and Thor's Idris Elba before settling on Jamie Foxx for the starring role.

And while he was being offcially announced as the title star, Foxx let slip that Leonardo DiCaprio - long rumoured, never confirmed - will be appearing in QT's slavery epic.

Asked what he was most excited about, Foxx said: “I think, just to be able to work with Quentin Tarantino, Samuel L Jackson, and Leonardo DiCaprio, and to be able to tell a story that needs to be told.”

He added “If you are a fan of Inglourious Basterds, I mean, you know…it’s just amazing. It should be amazing.”

Foxx's Django will swear revenge against DiCaprio's insidious plantation owner after he kidnaps his wife.

Christoph Waltz is also rumoured to play Django’s bounty hunter companion

Read more: Jamie Foxx confirms Leonardo DiCaprio in Django Unchained | TotalFilm.com

Phew, really worried that Will Smith was going to get the role

:?

Check out the GRCADE Beer Money Thread - Free shares & Bank Switch Offers £££! :msgreen:
https://grcade.co.uk/t:the-making-beer-money-thread
Floex
Joined in 2008

by Floex » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:49 pm

We're hating on Jamie Foxx too then?

satriales
Joined in 2008

by satriales » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 pm

I think Jamie Foxx will be good, and if there's one thing I trust Tarantino with it's casting his films.

dmin
Joined in 2010

by dmin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Speaking of Jamie Foxx, this looks great

Alvin Flummux
Joined in 2008

by Alvin Flummux » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Apparently in the latest issue of People magazine there's a picture of Brad Pitt in what I can only assume is his World War Z costume. I don't have it with me so no scans. :(

tomvek
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by tomvek » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:07 pm

'Arrietty' UK trailer

Last edited by tomvek on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
tomvek
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by tomvek » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Alvin Flummux wrote:Apparently in the latest issue of People magazine there's a picture of Brad Pitt in what I can only assume is his World War Z costume. I don't have it with me so no scans. :(

Was this one of the pics Alvin?

That was taken on the WWZ set.

Cheeky Devlin
Joined in 2008

by Cheeky Devlin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:47 am

tomvek wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:Apparently in the latest issue of People magazine there's a picture of Brad Pitt in what I can only assume is his World War Z costume. I don't have it with me so no scans. :(

Was this one of the pics Alvin?

That was taken on the WWZ set.

They're casting for extras in Glasgow on saturday. Me and a couple of my work mates are heading in, in the hope we get to be zombies. :D

Godzilla
Joined in 2008

by Godzilla » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Final Destination 5 - Trailer 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6bTeaMjd4o

Wish my image sig would work
Foxhound
Joined in 2011

by Foxhound » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:15 pm

New Uncharted Movie Director Announced
riefly: Sony has tapped a new director for the video game adaptation Uncharted. Neil Burger, whose most recent film is the Bradley Cooper sci-fi thriller Limitless, will now write and direct the action-adventure movie about treasure hunter Nathan Drake.

Variety announces the news, saying that Mark Wahlberg‘s future with the project is uncertain; the actor was brought on by David O. Russell when he was still writing and directing the film. That casting did not much please fans of the property, and when Mr. Russell walked, there was a vocal fan contingent hoping for a recasting of the lead role, too.

So will Neil Burger try to bring on his Limitless star Bradley Cooper? Since Mr. Burger is writing a fresh new script for the project (goodbye to David O. Russell’s family storyline) he’ll have the leeway to write for a specific actor if he likes. Bradley Cooper seems a much more likely pick than the frequent object of fancasting,Nathan Fillion.

More on the project as details emerge.

http://www.slashfilm.com/limitless-dire ... uncharted/

As long as the script is somewhat close to the games (unlike Russel's...), I'm OK with this, even if his other movies have been average. I'm also OK if Bradley Cooper gets the nod. He may not particularly have the look of Drake, but I reckon he can play the character well. Would prefer him to Wahlberg or Fillion.

satriales
Joined in 2008

by satriales » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:47 pm

If they really must do an Uncharted film then just use the same actors as in the game.

HM
Joined in 2008

by HM » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:21 am

So long as they get Chloe's arse right then I won't complain

Igor wrote:HM is the man you should all strive to be.
1cmanny1
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by 1cmanny1 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:29 am

I could be wrong, but for this kind of movie, wouldnt it make sense to make it like Beowulf? Then they could use the actors from the game easily. Then again... idk beowulf was crap.

Return to “Archive”